Services Departments Government

What if I'm not happy with my services?

If you are not getting the services that you believe you should receive or a decision has been made about your services that you do not think is the right decision for you, you have the right to complain. Please complete or get assistance to complete the Developmental Disabilities Services Complaint Form and submit it.  The complaint form is available in English and in Spanish.

Submit Complaint Form for complaints about Clackamas County DD Services:

Clackamas County Developmental Disabilities
Attention: Pat Zullo
PO Box 2950/2051 Kaen Rd
Oregon City, OR 97045
fax: 503-650-5722

Brokerage services complaints

Submit Complaint Form for complaints about Brokerage Services or to request further action:

(You can also submit brokerage complaints directly to the brokerage)

Department of Human Services
Seniors and People with Disabilities
Attention:  DD Executive Support Specialist
500 Summer Street NE #E-09
Salem, OR 97301-1076

Share this page

Public Services Building

Social Services

Phone number 503-655-8640
Fax: 503-650-5722
Address 2051 Kaen Road #135
Oregon City, OR 97045
Hours Monday to Thursday
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.