Assistance programs and services
If you need assistance with basic needs like food, housing, paying your heating bill, or transportation, we may have a program available for you.
- Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection
- Housing Assistance Programs
- Energy Assistance
- Transportation Assistance
- Oregon Project Independence
- Warming and cooling centers
For more information, call 503-650-5622.
To search for basic needs—including food—for older adults and persons with disabilities, please visit Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon.
Please visit Clackamas Health Centers for help with your health care needs.
Please visit Clackamas Behavioral Health for help with your mental health and addictions needs.