We provide alcohol and drug treatment services through a network of providers. Services may be available for individuals who are mandated for treatment as the result of a DUII. Services include information and education, as well as treatment for adults and youth with substance abuse issues.
- initial evaluations
- referral and assistance to enter residential treatment, as well as follow-up care after treatment
- office-based addictions counseling on an individual basis
- groups to help manage symptoms or to increase life skills
- referral to community-based support groups
- collaboration with schools for youth and families)