Many agencies in Clackamas County which offer housing and services to people who are homeless participate in the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS). The HMIS is designed to collect data on the housing and services provided to clients. The system is secure and protects the privacy of individual clients. This statewide HMIS is administered by the City of Portland. The software product used in Clackamas County is ServicePoint by Bowman Systems.
All questions about HMIS should be directed to:
HMIS System Administrator
The URL for Clackamas County's HMIS site is: https://portland.servicept.com.
The URL for the HMIS Training Site is: https://sp5.servicept.com/portland_training.
These can only be accessed by registered users.
For information about the Continuum of Care and reports about homelessness in Clackamas County, click here.
Current documents and forms
Policy and Procedure for Programs using HMIS:
- Policy and Procedures
- Participation Agreement
- Community Data Standards
- Data Expectations and Exceptions
- User Agreement
- User Agreement – Special Conditions
- Remote Access Policy
- Remote Access Agreement
- Privacy Notice to Clients of Uses of Disclosure
- Privacy Notice to Clients of Uses of Disclosure for posting
- HMIS Data Quality and Training Plan
- HMIS Reports Due to Clackamas County
- Declaration of Roles and Responsibilities for HMIS Implementation, Operations and Oversight 2013-2014 Agreement
Definitions for HMIS Users:
- Housing Status Definitions
- Race Definitions
- HUD Homeless Definitions 2012
- 2014 HMIS Universal and Program Specific Data Elements
Forms and Reference Documents for HMIS Data Entry and Reporting:
- Annual Review (RARE) Data Collection Tool
- Annual Review in HMIS Tutorial
- HMIS Generic Workflow Tutorial
Share this page