Project Description: The scope of this project is to install a temporary traffic signal at the intersection of Highway 224 and Springwater Road. This is an interim solution to improve operation and safety at this intersection.
Status: Clackamas County has contracted with Parametrix Engineering for the Preliminary Design & Right of Way Phase.
- Construction: 2017
Contact: Stan Monte, Project Manager: 503-742-4678
Consultant: Parametrix Engineering
Things to be aware of:
- There are no closures or detours anticipated as a result of this project.
- Project Survey and Design
- Current engineer’s estimate is approximately $396,000 (OTIA Interest)
You may be interested to know:
- Traffic Signal will be built by Clackamas County as an ODOT facility.
- Right-of-way acquisition will be provided by ODOT.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.
Share this page