Hwy 224 at Springwater Road - Temporary Traffic Signal
Project Description: The scope of this project is to install a temporary traffic signal at the intersection of Highway 224 and Springwater Road. This is an interim solution to improve operation and safety at this intersection.
Status: Clackamas County has contracted with Parametrix Engineering for the Preliminary Design & Right of Way Phase.
Schedule: If environmental permitting and right of way constrictions allows, construction may be combined with the nearby Carver Bridge Project and completed in late 2014.
Contact: Stan Monte, Project Manager: 503-742-4678 or mailto:StanMon@clackamas.us
Consultant: Parametrix Engineering
Things to be aware of:
- There are no closures or detours anticipated as a result of this project.
- Project Survey and Design
- Current engineer’s estimate is approximately $396,000 (OTIA Interest and System Development Charges)
You may be interested to know:
- Traffic Signal will be built by Clackamas County as an ODOT facility.
- Right-of-way acquisition will likely be provided by ODOT.
Project Exhibits: Click on the image below to see a larger version.