If you see a road problem - hazardous or non-hazardous - please let us know.
Please note: We do not repair or maintain city and state roads or highways. Report city road concerns to the respective city, and state road concerns to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) online or 1-888-ASK-ODOT.
If you see a hazardous roadway condition, something that needs immediate attention, please call:
|Clackamas County Transportation Maintenance
Monday - Thursday, 7 am. - 5:30 pm.
(outside normal business hours)
- Stop sign down or missing
- Malfunctioning traffic signal
- Tree on roadway obstructing traffic
- Debris or material on roadway obstructing traffic flow
- Standing water obstructing traffic flow
- Dead deer or elk obstructing traffic flow
- Pothole or sink hole imposing significant traffic hazard
- Bike lane obstruction such as pothole, debris or other impediment
To report a non-hazardous/non-emergency roadway concern, please fill out the form or contact us below: