Clackamas County has partnered with 211info.org to provide a comprehensive regional database of services and resources for people in need. Click through to search for the information you need - from counseling resources to employment services - 211info has it all.
A resource center for seniors, those with disabilities, their families and caregivers.
Information and Referral Networking meetings give people an opportunity to hear from experts speaking on different topics concerning the senior and disabled populations of Clackamas County. Meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of every other month from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. at 150 Beavercreek Rd. Oregon City in the DSB (Development Services Building), Rm 119 and 120 (or 115). Meetings will be held in January, March, May, July, September and November/December (depending on holiday schedule). For more information, or to be added to the I & R mailing list, please contact email@example.com.
Clackamas Community Resources Posters
Do you need a quick guide to commonly used phone numbers for organizations and agencies here in Clackamas County? Download one of our Community Resources posters in English, Spanish, or Russian.
- Clackamas County Community Resources
- Recursos en la Comunidad del Condado De Clackamas
- Общественные ресурсы округа Клакамас
Clackamas County Housing Resources
Please download the documents below for information on low cost and supportive housing in Clackamas County.
- Adult foster homes in Clackamas County
- Supportive living information
- List of adult day services programs
- List of adult placement agencies
- List of assisted living facilities
- List of nursing homes
- List of residential care facilities
- Information on low cost housing in Clackamas County
- Información en las viviendas de menos costo en el Condado de Clackamas
Share this page