Have you received a notice in the mail about a possible change to land use regulations?
When we propose regulation changes that could limit or prohibit land uses previously allowed, we send property owners in the area a notice. The notice lets them know the permitted use of their property could change.
Here are some basic facts about what that notice does and doesn’t mean.
Maps, Permits, and Land Use Applications
- Clackamas County Zoning Map-Full County
- Clackamas County Zoning Map-Unincorporated Urban Areas
- Clackamas County Comprehensive Plan Map-Non-Urban Areas
- Clackamas County Comprehensive Plan Map-Urban North Clackamas County
- Clackamas County Online Mapping Tool (look up a property)
- Planning & Zoning Division Fee Schedule
- Clackamas County Land Use Application Forms
- Clackamas County Zoning & Development Ordinance
- To view permits and land use applications submitted PRIOR to January 1, 2014, click on Document Retriever.
- To view permits and land use applications submitted AFTER January 1, 2014, click here, then click on the Planning tab. You do not need to log in to search for application information
Share this page