Planning and Zoning Division
The Planning and Zoning Division helps the public, community planning organizations, hamlets and villages, the Board of County Commissioners and the Planning Commission manage land use and zoning changes throughout unincorporated Clackamas County. For a list of Planning Division staff and contact information, please click here.
Planning and Zoning:
- Prepares, maintains and updates the County's long-range planning documents, including the Comprehensive Plan, and Zoning and Development Ordinances (ZDOs);
- Works with residents, businesses and developers to ensure that land use within the County meets legal and regulatory standards; and
- Reviews and acts upon land use and zoning applications.
The public service lobby is open 8 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday. Public service phone hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
For more information:
- To view the July 2012-June 2013 Planning Division Annual Report, click here.
- For public land use records requests, click here.
- Call 503-742-4500 between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Email email@example.com.
- Stop by: 2nd floor lobby, Development Services Bldg., 150 Beavercreek Rd., Oregon City between 8 am and 3 pm Monday through Friday.
Proposed ordinance on medical marijuana dispensary moratorium
Tonquin Mining Board Order issued November 13, 2013
Zoning and Development Ordinance (ZDO) Audit
The division is in the second year of a five-year audit of the ZDO. The ZDO was first adopted in 1980 and has been amended more than 200 times since then in response to changes in law and evolving County policy. The audit is focused on comprehensive revisions of the ZDO to streamline and clarify wherever possible, including repealing redundant or conflicting regulations and reorganizing important information so it can be readily located and understood.
To access Clackamas County Maps (C-Map), click here.
To view permits and land use applications from PRIOR to January 1, 2014, click on the "Document Retriever" logo above.
To view permits and land use applications AFTER January 1, 2014, click here, then click on the Planning tab. You do not need to log in to search for application information.
Planning & Zoning links:
Similar topics: planning