2014-2015 Planning & Zoning Work Program
Medical Marijuana Dispensary Moratorium Ordinance
Zoning and Development Ordinance (ZDO) Audit
The division is in the third year of a five-year audit of the ZDO. The ZDO was first adopted in 1980 and has been amended more than 200 times since then in response to changes in law and evolving County policy. The audit is focused on comprehensive revisions of the ZDO to streamline and clarify wherever possible, including repealing redundant or conflicting regulations and reorganizing important information so it can be readily located and understood.
- Audit overview
- Five-year audit schedule
- View the proposed amendments for 2014
- Look up the zoning on my property
Maps, Permits, and Land Use Applications
- Clackamas County Zoning Map-Full County
- Clackamas County Zoning Map-Unincorporated Urban Areas
- Clackamas County Comprehensive Plan Map-Non-Urban Areas
- Clackamas County Comprehensive Plan Map-Urban North Clackamas County
- Clackamas County Online Mapping Tool (look up a property)
- Planning & Zoning Division Fee Schedule
- Clackamas County Land Use Application Forms
- Clackamas County Zoning & Development Ordinance
- To view permits and land use applications submitted PRIOR to January 1, 2014, click on the "Document Retriever" logo above left.
- To view permits and land use applications submitted AFTER January 1, 2014, click here, then click on the Planning tab. You do not need to log in to search for application information.
Share this page