Development Services

We administer sanitary sewer, surface water management, and erosion control programs in urban areas of Clackamas County.

Plan review and permitting are part of the broader land use and permitting process in unincorporated Clackamas County, the City of Happy Valley and Rivergrove. We review and approve all public and private sanitary, storm and erosion control plans for development activities such as:

  • Any activity that requires a building permit: construction of structures, roadways and utilities
  • Grading or excavating
  • Land division, including subdivisions, land partitions and lot line adjustments


150 Beavercreek Road #430, Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

Lobby open
Monday to Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Phone hours
Monday to Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Utility services
Permit services

Related Events
Water Environment Services
Water Environment Services
Water Environment Services
Related News
Community Involvement, Health Centers, Library District, Vector Control, Water Environment Services
Community Involvement, Social Services, Public Health, Planning and Zoning, Water Environment Services