The following projects are scheduled, but please note this work is weather-dependent and the schedule may change.
- Aldercrest Road, between SE Rusk Road and Oatfield Road in the Milwaukie and Oak Grove areas for a road failure caused by ground water damaging the road. An engineering consulting team has hired to design a solution that will minimize the chances of a similar failure occurring again in the future. A construction schedule will be posted after a design has been approved and a contractor has been hired (construction estimate: Sept.-Oct.). This is a 24-hour road closure; local traffic and emergency vehicles will have access.
- SE Bull Run Bridge / Bull Run Road, between SE Phelps Road and SE Water Works Road, in the Sandy area, 7 a.m., June 17 to 5 p.m., July 3 to repair pavement on bridge. The road will be closed to all traffic, including emergency vehicles. See detour map.
Please note: Mail service will be pick-up only at your post office. Garbage services will be delayed through the work period. Fire and Rescue has made arrangements to coordinate with other districts. Thank you for your patience as we work to finish these emergency repairs.
- Whiskey Hill Overflow Bridge / Whiskey Hill Road, between S Meridian Road and Fobert Road NE, in the Needy area, 7 a.m., July 8 to 5 p.m., July 25 to repair pavement on bridge. The road will be closed to all traffic, including emergency vehicles.
- Beavercreek Road, lane closure at Loder Road intersection from Monday, June 24 to Wednesday, June 26, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., for manhole repair.
- Mulino Road, between Township Road and Bremer Road, in the Canby area, 7 a.m., June 17 to 5 p.m., July 17 for road construction. Local traffic and emergency vehicles will have access.
- S Hattan Road, lane closure from S Gronlund Road to approximately 16541 Hattan Road, Dec. 4 through June 2019, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday, for waterline construction.
- Hwy 99E, lane closures through vehicle and pedestrian tunnels south of Oregon City through summer 2019 for Oregon Department of Transportation safety and maintenance improvements. Work will take place primarily at night with varying schedules; intermittent daytime lane closures are possible between 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Portland Avenue, intermittent lane closures from Hull Avenue to the dead end in the Jennings Lodge area, Wednesday, May 15 to Monday, Aug. 19, 7 a.m. through 6 p.m., Monday-Friday, for sidewalk and intersection construction.
- Portland Ave/Hull Ave intersection, intermittent lane closures at the Portland Ave/Hull Ave intersection in the Jennings Lodge area, Monday, June 24 to Wednesday, June 26, 7 a.m. through 6 p.m. for roadway improvements.
- Southwood Drive and Pamela St, rolling lane closures from SW 61st Ave to SW 63rd Ave in the Lake Oswego area, Monday, June 17 to Dec. 31, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday, for utility installation.
- lane closures between Hwy 224 and Sunnyside Road through spring 2020 for Oregon Department of Transportation to build a northbound auxiliary lane. Work will take place primarily at night and will include multiple lane closures and intermittent ramp closures (Hwy 224/Sunrise Expressway on-ramp to northbound I-205 and I-205 northbound exit ramp to Sunnybrook Blvd/Sunnyside Road).
- lane closures between Johnson Creek Boulevard and the Glenn Jackson Bridge through 2019 for Oregon Department of Transportation to pave and build auxiliary lanes in three locations. Work will mostly take place at night and will include multiple overnight closures of on-ramps and off-ramps in the project area and lane closures on cross-streets near on-ramps and off-ramps.
- Damascus area paving, Three miles of roadway will be resurfaced from Monday, June 10 through Friday, August 30. Work will take place during daylight hours, Monday-Friday. There is a possibility of weekend or night work depending on weather and other conditions. Expect lane closures on the following roads:.
- Borges Road: Tillstrom Road to 222nd Dr (Borges Road will be closed to through traffic 7 a.m., June 10 to 5 p.m., June 14)
- Kingswood Ct: Kingswood Way to end-of-county maintenance
- Kingswood Way: Borges Road to Yellowhammer St.
- Trillium Ct: Kingswood Way to end-of-county maintenance
- Yellowhammer St: west dead end to end-of-county maintenance
- Wilsonville area paving, Seven miles of roadway will be resurfaced from Monday, June 24 through Friday, August 30. Work will take place during daylight hours, Monday-Friday. There is a possibility of weekend or night work depending on weather and other conditions. Expect lane closures on the following roads:
- Wilsonville Road: County line to Willamette Way
- Ladd Hill Road: Wilsonville Road to Heater Road
- Heater Road: Ladd Hill Road to Coral Creek Road