The following projects are scheduled, but please note this work is weather-dependent and the schedule may change.
- SE 79th Ave, will be closed at SE Luther Road intersection in the Milwaukie area from 7 a.m., Nov. 19, 2019 to 5 p.m., Aug. 20, 2020 for road construction (connecting SE 79th Ave to SE Lindy Street). This is a 24/7 road closure; local traffic and emergency vehicles will not have access.
- SE Evelyn St / SE Last Road, between SE Jennifer Street and Hwy 212 in the Clackamas area, 7 a.m., Dec. 3 to 5 p.m., Dec. 5 to repair the rail crossing panel north of Last Road. Local traffic and emergency vehicles will have access up to on SE Evelyn Road up to SE Last Road from the south and up to SE Violet St from the north.
- SE Richey Road, will be closed between SE Kelso Rd and SW Church St in the Boring area from Nov. 13-Dec. 7, Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m., to 7 p.m., for pipeline installation. This is a daily road closure; local traffic and emergency vehicles will have access.
- S Victory Road / Forsythe Road intersection to 500 feet north of the intersection, closed to all traffic including emergency vehicles through November for realignment of Victory Road. Detour route signs have been posted. The work zone will be open only to local traffic and emergency vehicles on S. Victory Road from S. Cliff Road to 500 feet north of the Victory/Forsythe intersection.
Update: Construction has been completed. The closure will continue for a utility line to be relocated.
- 152nd Drive, lane closures from Hwy 212 to SE Sedona Dr in the Happy Valley area, Oct. 15 to Dec. 31, 7 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday, for utility installation.
- Hwy 99E, lane closures through vehicle and pedestrian tunnels south of Oregon City through 2019 for Oregon Department of Transportation safety and maintenance improvements. Work will take place primarily at night with varying schedules; intermittent daytime lane closures are possible between 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- lane closures between Hwy 224 and Sunnyside Road through spring 2020 for Oregon Department of Transportation to build a northbound auxiliary lane. Work will take place primarily at night and will include multiple lane closures and intermittent ramp closures (Hwy 224/Sunrise Expressway on-ramp to northbound I-205 and I-205 northbound exit ramp to Sunnybrook Blvd/Sunnyside Road).
- lane closures between Johnson Creek Boulevard and the Glenn Jackson Bridge through 2019 for Oregon Department of Transportation to pave and build auxiliary lanes in three locations. Work will mostly take place at night and will include multiple overnight closures of on-ramps and off-ramps in the project area and lane closures on cross-streets near on-ramps and off-ramps.
- Southwood Drive and Pamela St, rolling lane closures from SW 61st Ave to SW 63rd Ave in the Lake Oswego area, June 17 to Dec. 31, 7 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday, for utility installation.