Skip to main content
- Dickey Prairie Road
- Dickey Prairie Road will be closed south of Molalla Forest Road, beginning Monday, July 30, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. for slide repairs. No travel will be allowed during those hours except in case of an emergency. The road will open to all traffic on nights and weekends. The project is scheduled to be complete no later than early September.
- To be added to our email update list, send your contact information to Community Relations Specialist Ellen Rogalin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 152nd Avenue, between Hwy 212 and SE Morning Way from Aug. 13-25, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Saturday. The closure is needed for Clackamas River Water to work on its 152nd Avenue Reservoir Project. Detours are in place. Local traffic and emergency vehicles will have access.
- 282nd Avenue, between SE Haley Road and SE Stone Road from 5 a.m., Thursday, July 5 through 9 p.m., Friday, Sept. 28 for Oregon Department of Transportation to raise, repair and resurface the Boring Road/SE 282nd Avenue Bridge over Hwy 26.
- Atwater Road, between Knaus Road and Boca Ratan Drive, Monday, June 11 – Saturday, Oct. 1; 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday-Friday for sewer line installation.
- Hwy 224/Springwater Road, lane closures from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., Monday-Friday and occasionally from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. through Sept. for traffic signal prep work.
- Canby area: lane closures (up to 20 minute delays) during daylight hours Monday-Friday, June 18-Sept. 7, for resurfacing. Work will take place in phases, with some periods of inactivity before the next phase of construction. Workers will construct driveway connections near the end of the project timeline following the completion of most major road work.
- Lone Elder Road, from Highway 99E to Canby Marquam Highway
- Rhoten Road, from Lone Elder Road to dead end
- Sconce Road, from Canby Marquam Highway to dead end
- Verna Street, from S Elliot Prairie Road to dead end
Road maintenance projects