Skip to main content
- Dickey Prairie Road
One lane closed at Dickey Prairie Road and Molalla Forest Road due to an historic landslide.
- Atwater Road, between Knaus Road and Boca Ratan Drive, Monday, June 11 – Saturday, Oct. 1; 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday-Friday for sewer line installation.
- Borland Road, between SW Stafford Road and SW Prosperity Park Road. All major work is complete; crews to raise a utility manhole to grade just east of the Rolling Hills Community Church.
- Canby area: lane closures (up to 20 minute delays) during daylight hours Monday-Friday, June 18-Sept. 7, for resurfacing. Work will take place in phases, with some periods of inactivity before the next phase of construction. There will be limited access in some areas when the actual paving work is done for up to three days at a time. Updates will be posted with dates as the project progresses.
- Lone Elder Road, from Highway 99E to Canby Marquam Highway
- Rhoten Road, from Lone Elder Road to dead end
- Sconce Road, from Canby Marquam Highway to dead end
- Orient Drive, lane closures (up to 20 minute delays) during daylight hours between SE 312 Avenue and the county line, Monday, June 18 -21 for resurfacing
- Molalla area: lane closures (up to 20 minute delays) during daylight hours Monday-Friday, May 21-Aug. 4, for resurfacing.
- Feyrer Park Road, between Mathias Road and Wright Road
- Mathias Road, between Claim Road and Feyrer Park Road
- Molalla Avenue, between 7th Street and Wilhoit Road
- Ona Way, between Highway 211 and dead end. Because Ona Way is so narrow, travelers will not be able to pass through the work zone when the crews are paving the road.
- Oregon City area: lane closures (up to 20 minute delays) during daylight hours Monday-Friday, June 8-Aug. 31, for resurfacing.
- Maplelane Road, from Maplelane Court to Ferguson Road
- Holly Lane, from Redland Road to Maplelane Road
- Ferguson Road, from Redland Road to Beckman Road
Road maintenance projects