Last updated Feb. 20, 2018
Our 180 bridges are inspected every 2 years and through those inspections we sometimes find repair and maintenance work that needs to be done to preserve the bridge structure and keep it safe for travelers. That work often includes bridge scour projects, either removing excess soil from stream channels or replacing soil around foundations that has been washed away during high water events.
Bridge repair projects are currently being developed for 2018. Additional projects will be added to the list below. For details, click on the project name.
Questions? Contact Devin Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-742-4666.
A chip seal is a coating of liquid asphalt and rock chips applied to the existing roadway to extend the life of the pavement. Learn more about our chip seal program.
Pavement preservation is the placement of hot mix asphaltic concrete on an existing road surface to extend the life of road by adding structure to the road, remedy pavement distresses, and maintain a road's condition to a level where the road doesn't have to be reconstructed in the future.
The county is planning to pave 20.8 miles of road in 2018. We will update this list with estimated start dates as the information becomes available. Residents in the project areas will receive notice prior to project start dates. See the Transportation Projects Map for paving project locations.
Maplelane Road package: 4.4 miles
- Maplelane Road, from Maplelane Ct to Ferguson Road
- Holly Lane, from Redland Road to Maplelane Road
- Ferguson Road, from Redland Road to Beckman Road
Canby package: 8 miles
- Lone Elder Road, from Highway 99E to Canby Marquam Highway
- Rhoten Road, from Lone Elder Road to dead end
- Sconce Road, from Canby Marquam Highway to dead end
Feyrer Park package: 7.4 miles
- Feyrer Park Road, from Mathias Road to Wright Road
- Mathias Road, from Claim Road to Feyrer Park Road
- Molalla Avenue, from 7th Street to Wilhoit Road
- Ona Way, from Highway 211 to dead end
Borland Road package: 1 mile
- Borland Road, from Prosperity Park Road to Stafford Road
Questions? Contact Project Manager Vince Hall at email@example.com or 503-650-3210.