Last updated July 9, 2018
Our 180 bridges are inspected every 2 years and through those inspections we sometimes find repair and maintenance work that needs to be done to preserve the bridge structure and keep it safe for travelers. That work often includes bridge scour projects, either removing excess soil from stream channels or replacing soil around foundations that has been washed away during high water events.
Bridge repair projects are currently being developed for 2018. Additional projects will be added to the list below. For details, click on the project name.
Questions? Contact Devin Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-742-4666.
- Amisigger Road Bridge over Deep Creek
- Baker’s Ferry Road over Foster Creek
- Buckner Creek Road/Newkirchner Road Bridge over Buckner Creek
- Kuehn Road Bridge over Kellogg Creek
- Wilsonville Road Bridge over Corral Creek
- Still Creek Road Bridge over Still Creek
A chip seal is a coating of liquid asphalt and rock chips applied to the existing roadway to extend the life of the pavement. Learn more about our chip seal program.
Pavement preservation is the placement of hot mix asphaltic concrete on an existing road surface to extend the life of road by adding structure to the road, remedy pavement distresses, and maintain a road's condition to a level where the road doesn't have to be reconstructed in the future.
The county is paving 20.8 miles of road in this summer. See the Transportation Projects Map for paving project locations.
Maplelane Road package: 4.4 miles | All major work complete
- Maplelane Road, from Maplelane Ct to Ferguson Road
- Holly Lane, from Redland Road to Maplelane Road
- Ferguson Road, from Redland Road to Beckman Road
Canby package: 8 miles | project underway
- Lone Elder Road, from Highway 99E to Canby Marquam Highway
- Rhoten Road, from Lone Elder Road to dead end
- Sconce Road, from Canby Marquam Highway to dead end
- Verna Street, from S Elliot Prairie Road to dead end
Feyrer Park package: 7.4 miles | all major work complete
- Feyrer Park Road, from Mathias Road to Wright Road
- Mathias Road, from Claim Road to Feyrer Park Road
- Molalla Avenue, from 7th Street to Wilhoit Road
- Ona Way, from Highway 211 to dead end
Borland Road package: 1 mile | project complete
- Borland Road, from Prosperity Park Road to Stafford Road
Questions? Contact Project Manager Vince Hall at email@example.com or 503-650-3210.