Beginning Board Order No. 2020-67
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
*** Wildfire Update
- *Approval of an Addendum No 2 to Board Order No. 2020-66 Declaring a State of Emergency Regarding Wildfires (Stephen Madkour, County Counsel)
*** COVID-19 Update
- Approval of Geotechnical Services Contract between Housing Authority of Clackamas County and Selected PBS Engineering and Environmental, Inc.
- Approval of Environmental Engineering Service Contract between Housing Authority of Clackamas County and Vendor PBS Engineering and Environmental, Inc.
II. PUBLIC HEARINGS (The following items will be individually presented by County staff or other appropriate individuals. Persons appearing shall clearly identify themselves and the department or organization they represent. In addition, a synopsis of each item, together with a brief statement of the action being requested shall be made by those appearing on behalf of an agenda item.)
- Second Reading of Ordinance No. 08-2020 Amending Chapter 6.05, Noise Control, of the Clackamas County Code (Nathan Boderman, County Counsel)
First Reading September 17, 2020
III. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon, Department of Consumer and Business Services, Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA) – Social Services
- Approval to Apply Oregon Department of Transportation, Rail and Public Transit Division, for FTA 5311 Rural Transportation Funds for COVID related Operations of Mt Hood Express – Social Services
- Approval of Agreement with Oregon Department of Transpiration, Rail and Public Transit Division, for FTA 5339 Bus and Bus Infrastructure Investment Programs Funds for Bus Purchases for Mt. Hood Express and Transportation Reaching People Programs - Social Services
- Approval of Intra-Agency Agreement with Clackamas County Health Centers Division for School Based Health Centers (SBHC) operating funds – Public Health
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- Resolution Related to the Concurrence of a Minor Revision to the Molalla Urban Renewal Plan
- Approval for a Service Level Agreement for Clackamas Broadband eXchange With the Colton School District
- Approval of Subgrant Application, Acceptance, and Agreement between State of Oregon, Dept. of Corrections and Clackamas County to Provide Emergency Housing of Indigent, Non-COVID Positive Clients
IV PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.
V. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
VI. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION