**Removed E.1, E.2
Beginning Board Order No. 2021-27
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
Ice Storm Updates
- *Eighth Addendum to Board Order No. 2021-09 Declaring a Local State of Emergency and Declaring Emergency Measures
I. HOUSING AUTHORITY BOARD DISCUSSION ITEMS (The following items will be individually discussed by the Board only, followed by Board action.)
- Webster Road Redevelopment Project Update, Approval of Resolution 1954, and Closing Preparation
II. HOUSING AUTHORITY CONSENT AGENDA
- Requesting approval to apply for and accept grant funding, if awarded, from the Meyer
Memorial Trust to ensure Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Training for Public Housing
Authority Leaders. Maximum grant award of $172,000, no general funds are involved. –
- Requesting approval to apply for a Public Housing Safety & Security (Crime & Safety)
Grant. Maximum grant aware is $250,000 and is granted from the US Department of
Housing and Urban Development. No general funds are involved. – HACC
- Approval of Amendment #1 to the Intergovernmental Agreement between the Housing
Authority of Clackamas County and Social Services for a Full-time Case Manager for
HACC Program Participants. Amendment will add $105,000 for a contract total of
$275,000 with funding through Health Housing and Human Services general county
funds. – HACC
III. PUBLIC HEARINGS (The following items will be individually presented by County staff or other appropriate individuals. Persons appearing shall clearly identify themselves and the department or organization they represent. In addition, a synopsis of each item, together with a brief statement of the action being requested shall be made by those appearing on behalf of an agenda item.)
- Resolution _______ for a Clackamas County Supplemental Budget for Fiscal Year
2020-2021. The effect is an increase in appropriations of $8,055,479. (Elizabeth
Comfort, Finance Department)
- Resolution _______ for Exemption and Authorization to Use a Competitive Proposal
Process to Obtain a P3 Project Company for the Courthouse Replacement Project
(Gary Barth, County Administration)
IV. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
A. Health, Housing & Human Services
- Approval to Apply to Funding Opportunity OHA-5180-21 with Oregon Health Authority (OHA) for Increasing Community Access to Care Utilizing Measure 110 Funds. Estimated total to be more than $150,000 with funding through the Oregon Health Authority. No general funds are involved. – Health Centers
- Approval of Amendment #2 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Health & Sciences University (OHSU) for the Oregon Care Coordination Program (CaCoon). This amendment would add $89,977 with a contract maximum value is $234,164. Funding through grants from Oregon Health Science University, no general funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of Amendment #5, to Intergovernmental Subrecipient Agreement with City of Wilsonville/Wilsonville Community Center to Provide Social Services for Clackamas County Residents. This amendment adds $29,483 for a maximum agreement of $125,389 and is funded through the older American act and ride connection pass through funds, no general funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement #166036 with the State of Oregon, Acting by and through its Oregon Health Authority, for the operation and financing of Community Mental Health, Addiction Treatment, Recovery & Prevention Services, and Problem Gambling Programs. Revenue contract maximum value of $8,324,692.18 with funding through the State of Oregon and Oregon Health Authority. No general funds are involved. – Behavioral Health
- Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement Amendment #2 with Clackamas County Circuit Court to provide Protective Order and Support Services. This amendment will add $73,277 for a maximum value of $225,439 with funding through US Department of Justice. No general funds are involved and no match is required. – CFCC
- *Approval for a Revenue Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Department of Human Services, Office of Vocational and Rehabilitation Services for Job Placement and Job Retention Services. This is a revenue agreement with a maximum value of $300,000. No general funds are involved.– Health Centers
B. Department of Transportation & Development
- Approval of Intergovernmental Grant Agreement #34284 with the State of Oregon, acting by and through its Department of Transportation, Commerce and Compliance Division for Clackamas County Motor Carrier Personnel to perform Commercial Vehicle Inspections at State Weigh Stations- No Financial Impact, agreement only.
- *Approval of Board Orderto Permit a Gate across Hofeldt Drive, a local access road. Application and processing fee received.
- *Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement between Clackamas County and the City of Oregon City to Transfer Permitting Authority and Maintenance Responsibility for a portion of Maplelane Court and Maplelane Road to the City of Oregon City. There is a one-time payment of $29,384 with funding through the Community Road Fund. No general funds are involved.
- *Approval of Board Order _______Vacating a Portion of Victory Road; permanent vacation of a portion of Victory Road right of way. No financial impact.
- *Approval of Resolution _______ Declaring the Public Necessity and Purpose for Acquisition of Rights of Way, Easements, and Fee Property for the Contract Paving: Webster Area Package Project and Authorizing Good Faith Negotiations and Condemnation Actions. Right of Way budget is $32,209 with a total project cost is $1,048,440. Funding through the Community Road Fund and County Road Fund. No general funds are involved.
- *Acceptance of an Access Easement and Maintenance Covenant for a storm system located at 13601 SE 178th Avenue. Establishment of an access easement and maintenance covenant. No financial impact.
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- *Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement between Clackamas County Behalf of the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office and the State of Oregon, acting by and through the Oregon State Police (OSP) for use of the Public Safety Training Center (PSTC) Complex. This is a revenue agreement for $10,000 annually. (Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office)
D. Business & Community Services
- Approval of Intergovernmental Grant Agreement #34284 with the State of Oregon,
acting by and through its Department of Transportation, Commerce and Compliance
Division for Clackamas County Motor Carrier Personnel to perform Commercial Vehicle
Inspections at State Weigh Stations- No Financial Impact, agreement only.
- Approval of Board Order _______ to Permit a Gate across Hofeldt Drive, a local access
road. Application and processing fee received.
**E. Technology Services **Approval for Amendment #1 for the Service Level Agreement between Clackamas Broadband eXchange and Allstream Business US. This is a monthly recurring cost for the connections of $1,465 and a nonrecurring cost of $98,500. This will be funded through the Clackamas Broadband eXchange budget and **Approval of an Amendment #4 between Clackamas Broadband eXchange and the State of Oregon. This is a monthly recurring cost for 2 new dark fiber laterals of $510 and a nonrecurring cost of $33,900. This will be funded through the Clackamas Broadband eXchange budget and will be reimbursed by the State of Oregon. No general funds are involved
- *. Approval for Professional Services Contract for Research Justice Study for Communities of Color in Clackamas County with Coalition for Communities of Color. Total contract not to exceed $300,000.00 with funding through General Funds and contributions from local governments and businesses. (Equity and Inclusion Office)
- *Approval of Amendment #3 to Contract #2369 with Earthworks Landscape Service, Inc. for the Grounds Maintenance & Repair Services. This amendment will add $378,893.63 with a total contract of $2,931,667.34. This is funded through the facilities maintenance program.
- *Approval of Public Improvement Contract with Johnson Controls, Inc. for the Brooks Building Rooftop Unit Replacement. The total contract value is $302,072 with funding through the County Capital Projects Fund.
- Approval of Resolution for a Clackamas County Development Agency Supplemental Budget (Less than Ten Percent and Budget Reduction) For Fiscal Year 2020-2021. The effect is an increase in appropriations of $337,507 with funding through Urban Renewal – Tax Increment Financing.
VI. NORTH CLACKAMAS PARKS & RECREATION DISTRICT
- Amendment No. 5 to the Interagency Agreement between North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District (NCPRD) and Health, Housing and Human Services (H3S) Social Services Division. This amendment increases the contract value by $44,653 with a maximum contract value to $446,020. This is funded through the Older American Act.
No general funds are involved.
VII. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.)
VIII. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE (The following item was signed in accordance with Clackamas County)
- Emergency Declaration 2020-14 due to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
IX. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION