Beginning Board Order No. 2021-65
CALL TO ORDER
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
I. PUBLIC HEARING (The following items will be individually presented by County staff or other appropriate individuals. Persons appearing shall clearly identify themselves and the department or organization they represent. In addition, a synopsis of each item, together with a brief statement of the action being requested shall be made by those appearing on behalf of an agenda item.)
- Approval of a Board Order Accepting a Request to Transfer Jurisdiction from Clackamas County to the City of Canby for a Portion of N. Locust Street (County Road 1782), N. Maple Street (County Road #2579) and S. Redwood Street (County Road #0277)
- *Second Reading of an Ordinance Amending Chapter 8.03 of the Clackamas County Code – Secondhand Dealers (Scott Ciecko, County Counsel)
II. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval of Amendment #01 to a Subrecipeient Agreement with ColumbiaCare Services, Inc. for Residential Treatment Services. Maximum valued of $1,508,000 through the State of Oregon, Community Mental Health Program. No County General Funds are involved. – Behavioral Health
- Approval of Amendment #21 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon acting by and through its Oregon Health Authority for Operation as the Local Public Health Authority for Clackamas County. Amendment increases amount by $169,959 through the State of Oregon. No County General Funds are involved. – Public Health
- *Approval of the Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon, acting by and through its Oregon Health Authority (OHA) for Public Health Medicaid Administrative Claiming (PH MAC). Maximum contract is $1,900,000 and is a reimbursement mechanism through the state to cover time spent by Public Health staff on administrative activities not otherwise covered by Medicaid. No general funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of Amendment #1to an Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon, Housing and Community Services Department to change wording regarding the disclaimer of warranties with no other changes to the agreement dates or dollars allocated to the Oregon Emergency Rental Assistance Program. Not to exceed amount of $10,192,438 through the US Treasury Consolidated Appropriations Act Federal Rental Assistance pass-through funding from the State of Oregon. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with Tri-County Metropolitan District of Oregon for Special Transportation Formula Funds for Mt Hood Express Bus Service, Dedicated Dialysis Rides Program and match funding for Title 19 (Medicaid) non-medical Waivered Transportation. Maximum agreement is $89,558. There is not financial impact to the County. – Social Services
- Approval to renew an Intergovernmental Agreement with City of Sandy, Oregon, for Support for the Mt Hood Express Bus Service. Total agreement value is $81,450, through Statewide Transportation Funds. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval to Apply to Funding Opportunity HRSA-21-114 with Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) for American Rescue Plan (APR) – Health Center Construction and Capital Investment. Maximum agreement value is $700,134 through Health Resources and Services Administration. No County General Funds are involved. – Health Centers
- Approval to Apply to the 2021-2023 OSBHA ACTION grant with Oregon School-Based Health Alliance for School Based Health Center programs. Maximum agreement value is $22,000 through Oregon School-Based Health Alliance. No County General Funds are involved. – Health Centers
- Approval of a Local Subrecipient Grant Amendment #4 with Northwest Family Services for Student Resource Coordination. This amendment adds $60,000 for a revised maximum of $330,950, funded through Clackamas County Behavioral Health and Marijuana Tax Funds. No County General Funds are involved. – CFCC
- Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation Rail and Public Transit Division for HB2017 State Transportation Improvement Fund Discretionary Program Funds for an Integrated Website for all Clackamas County Transit Providers. Maximum grant award is $145,000, funded through the Oregon Department of Transportation. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Molalla to affirm maintenance responsibility of improvements as required by the Oregon Department of Transportation. No fiscal impact, the county is currently obligated to maintain these improvements regardless of the agreement; Road Fund
A Board Order Setting a Hearing Date for the Withdrawal of Status of McIntyre Rd. There is no fiscal impact.
- A Board Order Vacating a Portion of Dusty Lane, Public Road No. 5032. There is no fiscal impact.
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- Approval of ORMAP (the Oregon Map) Intergovernmental Agreement Contract # DOR- 318-21 between the Clackamas County Assessor’s Office and the Oregon Department of Revenue for the Administration of the Ad Valorem Property Tax System. The semiannual contract is valued at $35,000 for this funding period. Assessment and Taxation dedicates an additional $10,000 annually for the conversion of maps. Funded through the State of Oregon, Department of Revenue. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Modification No. 8 to Stewardship Agreement 13-SA-11060600-013 between Clackamas County and USDA, Forest Service Mt. Hood National Forest. Total funds are $38,738.08, through USDA Forest Service, and Dump Stoppers program. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Amendment #1 to FY19 Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) Grant Agreement between the City of Portland and Clackamas County. Total increase of $50,000 for a total of $387,000, funded through the United States Department of Homeland Security. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Amendment #2 to FY19 Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) Grant Agreement between the City of Portland and Clackamas County. There is no financial impact.
- Approval of FY20 Urban Security Initiative (UASI) Grant Agreement between the City of Portland and Clackamas County. Total grant is $375,833, funded through the United States Department of Homeland Security. No County General Funds are involved.
- A Board Order Approving the Renewal of the Cable Television Franchise Agreement for the Use of the County’s Rights-of-Way by Comcast of Tualatin Valley, Inc.; Comcast of Illinois/Ohio/Oregon, LLC; and Comcast of Oregon II, Inc. This agreement will bring 5% in Franchise Fees to the Public and Government Affairs Revenue Account. No County General Funds are involved.
- *Approval of a Purchase and Sale Agreement between Clackamas Water Environment Services (WES) and Certain Individuals pertaining to the purchase of a vacant parcel for Hoodland Sandy Lane Pump Station Relocation Project. The cost is $95,000 plus a share of closing costs, funded through WES Wastewater Capital Fund. No County General Funds are involved.
III. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.)
IV. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
V. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION