For these Updates, the following governing bodies will be convened:
- Housing Authority of Clackamas County
- North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District
- Board of County Commissioners
Housing Authority of Clackamas County
Requests for Consent Agenda
- Approval of a Resolution authorizing a $3,000,000 loan of Regional Affordable Housing Bond Funds and an allocation of 40 Project-Based Regional Long Term Rental Assistance Vouchers to support the Marylhurst Commons Affordable Housing Project. Projected value of the loan and vouchers is $8,880,996. Funding is through Metro Regional Affordable Housing Bond Funds and Supportive Housing Services Funds. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of a Construction Contract with Nomarco, Inc. for the Modernization of 22010 Leslie Project to bring the property up to current HUD standards. Contract not to exceed $247,000. Funding is through a HUD Capital Fund Grant. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of an Amendment to the Intergovernmental Agreement with Metro for the Affordable Housing Bond Program adding cooling unit requirements and funding for bond-funded affordable housing projects. Amendment value is $1,666,000, new total agreement value is $115,154,094. Funding is through Regional Metro Housing Bond Proceeds. County General Funds are not involved.
North Clackamas Parks and Recreation District
- Ordinance Delegation to Establish Fees (Stephen Madkour)
Board of County Commissioners
- Consent Agenda Review
- Draft Support Letter for ODOT I-205 grant (Chris Lyons)
- Library OpEd Draft (Sue Hildick)
- BCC Business Meeting Agenda Review for May 19, 2022 (Gary Schmidt)
- Advisory Boards and Commissions (ABC) appointments (Tony Mayernik)
- Commissioner Communications/Liaison Updates (Chair Smith)
Requests for Consent Agenda
Transportation & Development
- Approval to apply for a Rural Surface Transportation Grant to replace the existing bridge across the Bull Run River on Bull Run Road. Grant value is $11,509,700, with matching funds of $2,867,425 funded through County Road Funds and $10,000 through Weyerhauser. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval to apply for a Metro funding opportunity to fund abandoned RV disposal, bulky waste removal at affordable housing communities, and temporary supplemental waste removal at up to five encampment locations. Total value is $378,000. Funding is through Metro. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Amendment to a Contract with Moss Adams, LLP for Audit Services extending the duration of the contract to April 30, 2023. Amendment value not to exceed $342,700, total contract value is not to exceed $2,164,400. Funding is through cost allocations to Departments, which may be funded by various funding sources, and budgeted County General Funds.