Mental Health and Wellness during the time of Coronavirus
Unlike previous Listening Sessions, the first part of this session will feature several presentations from professional mental health experts at the county. These presentations include:
- Mental Health Awareness: Why it is okay to be having a hard time during the pandemic, and what support/resources are available.
- How to “Ask the Question”: Are you worried about a loved one and need help? This presentation relays what you can do.
- Resources and Supports for At-risk Populations: Includes what our Emergency Operations Center is doing to support our community, including the most at-risk populations.
- Commissioner Sonya Fischer
- Commissioner Martha Schrader
- Mental Health Program Supervisor Dr. Jeffrey Anderson
- Suicide Prevention Coordinator Galli Murray, LCSW
- Elise Thompson, Clackamas County Behavioral Health