Requests for Consent Agenda
Transportation and Development
- Approval of a Supplemental Project Agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation for the SE Johnson Creek Blvd: 79th Pl – 82nd Ave Project. Project cost of @2,485,420 through the funding sources of ARTS Funds, Community Road fund, Condition of Approval Permit, Clackamas County Development Agency, and County Road Funds.
Housing Authority of Clackamas County Public Hearing
- Public Hearing on the Proposed 2021-2022 Housing Authority of Clackamas County Annual Plan. $16,077,000 for section 8 voucher funds, $1,890,000 in public housing funds and $1,382,947 in capital grants program funds, no general funds are involved. - HACC
Housing Authority of Clackamas County Consent Items
- In the Matter of Writing off Uncollectible Accounts for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021. $4,675.94 in total collection losses. – HACC
- In the Matter of Approving the Delegation of Budget Authority for Fiscal Year 2021-2022. No funds involved. – HACC
- Requesting approval to apply for a grant for 50 new limited term vouchers for Foster Youth to Independence Rental Assistance Program. Maximum grant value of $540,000, no general funds are involved. – HACC
- Approval to execute an Intergovernmental Agreement between the Housing Authority of Clackamas County (HACC) and the State of Oregon acting through Oregon Housing and Community Services (OHCS) for the Landlord Compensation Fund program. OHCS is providing $15,112,500 in program funds, no general funds are involved. – HACC
Health, Housing and Human Services
- Approval of a Subaward Agreement with the National Association of County and City Health Office (NACCHO) to receive the grant award for the Climate and Health Adaptation in Local Health Departments Project. Contract is increased by $17,000 with funding from a grant award from NACCHO, no general funds are involved. - Public Health
- Approval of Agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation, Rail and Public Transit Division for FTA 5311 Rural Transportation Funds for COVID related Operations for Mt. Hood Express. The maximum funded would be $205,000, no match is required. – Social Services
Tourism & Cultural Affairs: (move to 3/11 Business Meeting if possible)
- Execution of the funding agreement with the Clackamas County Arts Alliance (CCAA) as approved in the FY20/21 Budget. A payment in the amount of $254,455 will be issued to Clackamas County Arts Alliance, it was included and approved in the FY20/21 budget and will include general funds.