Join this meeting with Zoom
Connect using the following Zoom Join Code: 999 6592 6476
Join by telephone:
Webinar ID: 999 6592 6476
Learn more about Zoom
- American Rescue Plan Act update (Nancy Bush, Elizabeth Comfort)
- COVID-19 update (Philip-Mason Joyner, Daniel Nibouar)
- Development Direct Update (Cheryl Bell)
- Supportive Housing Services program updates (Jill Smith)
- Advisory Boards and Commissions (ABC) appointments (Christina Terwilliger)
- Budget Committee
- Tourism and Development Council
- BCC Business Meeting Agenda Review for August 5, 2021 (Gary Schmidt)
- Economic Impact to Agriculture Industry due to High Heat (Chair Smith)
- Commissioner Communications/Liaison Updates (Chair Smith)
Requests for Consent Agenda
Assessment and Taxation
- Approval of ORMAP (the Oregon Map) Intergovernmental Agreement Contract # DOR-318-21 between the Clackamas County Assessor’s Office and the Oregon Department of Revenue for the Administration of the Ad Valorem Property Tax System. The semi-annual contract is valued at $35,000 for this funding period. Assessment and Taxation dedicates an additional $10,000 annually for the conversion of maps. Funded through the State of Oregon, Department of Revenue. No County General Funds are involved.
Health, Housing & Human Services
- Approval of Amendment #01 to a Subrecipeient Agreement with ColumbiaCare Services, Inc. for Residential Treatment Services. Maximum valued of $1,508,000 through the State of Oregon, Community Mental Health Program. No County General Funds are involved. – Behavioral Health
- Approval of Amendment #21 to the Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon acting by and through its Oregon Health Authority for Operation as the Local Public Health Authority for Clackamas County. Amendment increases amount by $169,959 through the State of Oregon. No County General Funds are involved. – Public Health
- Approval of the Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon, acting by and through its Oregon Health Authority (OHA) for Public Health Medicaid Administrative Claiming (PH MAC). Maximum contract is $1,900,000 and is a reimbursement mechanism through the state to cover time spent by Public Health staff on administrative activities not otherwise covered by Medicaid. – Public Health
- Approval of Amendment #1to an Intergovernmental Agreement with the State of Oregon, Housing and Community Services Department to change wording regarding the disclaimer of warranties with no other changes to the agreement dates or dollars allocated to the Oregon Emergency Rental Assistance Program. Not to exceed amount of $10,192,438 through the US Treasury Consolidated Appropriations Act Federal Rental Assistance pass-through funding from the State of Oregon. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with Tri-County Metropolitan District of Oregon for Special Transportation Formula Funds for Mt Hood Express Bus Service, Dedicated Dialysis Rides Program and match funding for Title XIX (Medicaid) non-medical Waivered Transportation. Maximum agreement is $89,558. There is not financial impact to the County. – Social Services
- Approval to renew an Intergovernmental Agreement with City of Sandy, Oregon, for Support for the Mt Hood Express Bus Service. Total agreement value is $81,450, through Statewide Transportation Funds. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
- Approval to Apply to Funding Opportunity HRSA-21-114 with Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) for American Rescue Plan (APR) – Health Center Construction and Capital Investment. Maximum agreement value is $700,134 through Health Resources and Services Administration. No County General Funds are involved. – Health Centers
- Approval to Apply to the 2021-2023 OSBHA ACTION grant with Oregon School-Based Health Alliance for School Based Health Center programs. Maximum agreement value is $22,000 through Oregon School-Based Health Alliance. No County General Funds are involved. – Health Centers
- Approval of a Local Subrecipient Grant Amendment #4 with Northwest Family Services for Student Resource Coordination. This amendment adds $60,000 for a revised maximum of $330,950, funded through Clackamas County Behavioral Health and Marijuana Tax Funds. No County General Funds are involved. – CFCC
- Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement with Oregon Department of Transportation Rail and Public Transit Division for HB2017 State Transportation Improvement Fund Discretionary Program Funds for an Integrated Website for all Clackamas County Transit Providers. Maximum grant award is $145,000, funded through the Oregon Department of Transportation. No County General Funds are involved. – Social Services
Transportation and Development
- Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the City of Molalla to affirm maintenance responsibility of improvements as required by the Oregon Department of Transportation. No fiscal impact, the county is currently obligated to maintain these improvements regardless of the agreement; Road Fund
- A Board Order Setting a Hearing Date for the Withdrawal of Status of McIntyre Rd. There is no fiscal impact.
- A Board Order Vacating a Portion of Dusty Lane, Public Road No. 5032. There is no fiscal impact.
- Approval of the First Amendment to the Intergovernmental Agreement between Clackamas River Water and the Clackamas County Development Agency Relating to the Clackamas Regional Center Mobility Improvement project. No fiscal impact, reimbursement agreement distributing $203,477.33 to Clackamas Town Center Urban Renewal plan area for work completed on behalf of the water district.
- Execution of a Quitclaim Deed related to an Owner Participation Development Agreement between Kohnstamm Pacific Corp and the Clackamas County Development Agency. No fiscal impact.
- Execution of a Bill of Sale to the Government Camp Water Company for a New Waterline Constructed in Government Camp. No fiscal impact.
- Revocation of a Special Use Permit from the United States Forest Service to Clackamas County to Allow Construction of a Waterline in Government Camp. No fiscal impact.
- Approval of a Special Use Permit from the Unite States Forest Service to Clackamas County for Maintenance of Two Community Identification Signs for Government Camp. There is no fiscal impact.
- Approval of a Resolution Approving a Land Division and Conveyance and Delegating Authority to the Director of the Department of Transportation and Development to Execute the Same. There is no fiscal impact.
Public and Government Affairs
- A Board Order Approving the Renewal of the Cable Television Franchise Agreement for the use of the County’s Rights-of-Way by Comcast of Tualatin Valley, Inc.; Comcast of Illinois/Ohio/Oregon, LLC; and Comcast of Oregon II, Inc. This agreement will bring 5% in Franchise Fees to the PGA Revenue account. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Goods and Services Contract with Johnson Controls, Inc. for the Brooks Building BAS System Replacement Project. Total contract valued is $295,457 funded through County General Funds. Request to be placed on the 8/5 Consent Agenda.
- Approval of a Contract between Clackamas Broadband eXchange and Denver Gas and Electric MMR, LLC. Monthly recurring cost is $1,192.50, funded through CBX budget. No County General Funds are involved. Request to be placed on the 8/5 Consent Agenda.
Business and Community Services
- Approval of Modification No. 8 to Stewardship Agreement 13-SA-11060600-013 between Clackamas County and USDA, Forest Service Mt. Hood National Forest. Total fuds are $38,738.08, through USDA Forest Service, and Dump Stoppers program. No County General Funds are involved.
- Approval of Amendment #1 to FY19 Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) grant agreement between the City of Portland and Clackamas County.
- Approval of Amendment #2 to FY19 Urban Area Security Initiative (UAS) grant agreement between the City of Portland and Clackamas County.
- Approval of FY20 Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) grant agreement between the City of Portland and Clackamas County.
- Approval of a Quitclaim Deed for Property to Lee and Christie Englesby. There is not financial impact. Request to be placed on the 8/5 Consent Agenda.
- Intergovernmental Agreement between Clackamas County and the Clackamas County Fair Board for the 2021 Clackamas County Fair. Request to be placed on the 8/5 Consent Agenda.