The Clackamas County Clerk’s office would like to remind all county residents that ballots for today’s election, the May 16, 2023 Special District Election, must be mailed with a valid postmark or returned to an official ballot drop box before 8 p.m. tonight.
Twenty-five official ballot drop boxes are located conveniently throughout the county. See locations below, and those marked with an asterisk have drive-up ballot drop access.
- Clackamas County Bank*, 28500 SE Highway 212
- Canby Civic Building, 222 NE 2nd Ave.
- Canby – Arneson Garden*, 249 S Sequoia Parkway
- ColtonTel*, 20983 S Highway 211
- Damascus Square*, 19830-20000 SE Highway 212
- Estacada City Hall, 475 SE Main St.
- Estacada Public Library*, 825 NW Wade St.
- Gladstone Civic Center, 18505 Portland Ave.
- Happy Valley City Hall*, 16000 SE Misty Drive
- Happy Valley Library, 13793 SE Sieben Park Way
- Lake Oswego City Hall*, 380 A Ave.
- Lake Oswego – Westlake Park*, 14165 Bunick Drive
Milwaukie / Oak Lodge
- Clackamas Community College – Harmony Campus, 7738 SE Harmony Road
- Milwaukie City Hall, 10722 SE Main St.
- Milwaukie Public Safety Building, 3200 SE Harrison St.
- Oak Lodge Library, 16201 SE McLoughlin Blvd.
- Molalla Public Library*, 201 E 5th St.
- Clackamas County Elections / County Clerk’s Office*, 1710 Red Soils Court
- Oregon City – City Hall*, 625 Center St.
- Sandy City Hall, 39250 Pioneer Blvd.
- Sandy Public Library*, 38980 Proctor Blvd.
- Hoodland Public Library, 24525 E Welches Road
- West Linn City Hall, 22500 Salamo Road
- West Linn Public Library, 1595 Burns St.
- Wilsonville City Hall*, 29799 Town Center Loop E
Voters who have questions or need a replacement ballot can visit the Clackamas County Elections Division located at 1710 Red Soils Court, Suite 100 in Oregon City, or call 503-655-8510. The office will be open until 8 p.m.
Unofficial results will be posted online shortly after 8 p.m. on the Clackamas County Elections website at www.clackamas.us/elections. Final results will be certified by June 12. All further information can be found at www.bit.ly/ClackCoMay2023Election.