Clackamas County offers many services that support active, independent living for persons with disabilities.
- Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Senior Companions
- Housing Assistance
- Energy Assistance (help with heating bills)
- Transportation Assistance
- Behavioral Health services
- Developmental Disability services
If you have questions about options for senior or disability needs, call the Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection at 503-650-5622. There is no charge for this service. You may also contact the Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon page.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.