Erosion Prevention and Sediment Control (EPSC) and 1200-CN Documents and Guidance

What materials do I need to submit to obtain a WES EPSC permit and a 1200-CN?

  • Completed and signed WES EPSC permit application form.
    • Submit a signed original of the WES EPSC application form and 1 pdf copy.
  • The Erosion and Sediment Control Plan drawings. The drawings must follow the WES standard template drawings (especially the cover sheet) provided on the WES website.
    • Submit 2 sets of the plan drawings for review.
    • Upon preliminary plan approval submit 2 sets of the plan drawings and electronic pdf files of the complete set of plans. If the electronic pdf file is larger than 8 MB the drawings must be split into multiple files so no one file is larger than 8 MB file size.
  • Submit the applicable WES fees. Fees cover the cost of plan review, permitting and inspections. The permit fee varies depending on the amount of disturbed area (see the fee descriptions listed below). Fees are payable directly to WES. 

Fees for WES EPSC Non-single family/1200-CN Permits within WES Service area

Permit Fee:$460 for the 1st acre, and  
$80 for each additional acre (fractions of an acre count as a full acre)
Plan Review Fee:(included as part of overall WES stormwater plan review)

Permit Issuance

WES will issue notification of permit approval to the applicant upon final plan approval.

Changes to Plans After Approval or During Project

Changes in information on the application and/or the approved plans must be submitted to WES by (at WES' discretion) email, redlined plans, revised plans or a combination of these.

Template Drawings

Non-Single Family and/or 1 acre and greater of disturbance EPSC Permit Template Drawings  
For non-single family sites and/or those sites that are 1 acre or greater of disturbance and are located inside of Gladstone, Rivergrove or applicable WES service areas (excluding the City of Happy Valley).

Template EPSC Plan Sheets - PDF Sample Plans

DEQ is working on creating their own template plans but in the interim you can find specific plan requirements at their website or adapt the template plans and plan checklist created by Clean Water Services for your own use.


150 Beavercreek Road #430, Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

Lobby hours
Monday to Thursday
7:30 a.m.–noon and 1–5 p.m.

Phone hours
Monday to Thursday
7:30 a.m.–noon and 1–5 p.m.

Customer service

Development services and permits

Related Events
Water Environment Services
Water Environment Services
Water Environment Services