EPSC and 1200-CN Documents and Guidance Information
What materials do I need to submit to obtain a WES EPSC permit and a 1200-CN?
Completed and signed WES EPSC permit application form.
- Submit a signed original of the WES EPSC application form and 1 pdf copy.
- The Erosion and Sediment Control Plan drawings. The drawings must follow the WES standard template drawings (especially the cover sheet) provided on the WES website.
- Submit 2 sets of the plan drawings for review.
- Upon preliminary plan approval submit 2 sets of the plan drawings and electronic pdf files of the complete set of plans. If the electronic pdf file is larger than 8 MB the drawings must be split into multiple files so no one file is larger than 8 MB file size.
- Submit the applicable WES fees. Fees cover the cost of plan review, permitting and inspections. The permit fee varies depending on the amount of disturbed area (see the fee descriptions listed below). Fees are payable directly to WES.
Fees for WES EPSC Non-single family/1200-CN Permits within WES Service area
|Permit Fee:||$460 for the 1st acre, and
$80 for each additional acre (fractions of an acre count as a full acre)
|Plan Review Fee:||(included as part of overall WES stormwater plan review)|
WES will issue notification of permit approval to the applicant upon final plan approval.
Changes to Plans After Approval or During Project
Changes in information on the application and/or the approved plans must be submitted to WES by (at WES' discretion) email, redlined plans, revised plans or a combination of these.
- Non-Single Family and/or 1 acre and greater of disturbance EPSC Permit Template Drawings
Areas of disturbance of 1 to < 5 acres within CCSD#1 & SWMACC (includes the cities of Gladstone & Rivergrove but excludes Happy Valley)
Template EPSC Plan Sheets - PDF Sample Plans
- EPSC Details/BMPs
- 4-1 Matting Slope Installation
- 4-2 Matting Channel Installation
- 4-3 Plastic Sheeting
- 4-4 Check Dam Rock
- 4-5 Check Dam Bio-Filter
- 4-6 Diversion Dike-Swale
- 4-7 Outlet Protec Rip Rap
- 4-8 Outlet Protec Still Basin
- 4-9 Pipe Slope Drain
- 4-10 Surf Rough Cat
- 4-11 Surf RoughStair
- 4-12 Bio-Filter Bags
- 4-13 Const Entrance
- 4-14 Rock Filter Berm
- 4-15 Inlet Protec Type 1
- 4-16 Inlet Protec Type 2
- 4-17 Inlet Protec Type 3
- 4-18 Inlet Protec Type 4
- 4-19 Inlet Protec Type 5
- 4-20 Inlet Protec Type 6
- 4-21 Oak Mats
- 4-22 Sediment Basin
- 4-23 Sediment Fence
- 4-24 Sediment Trap
- 4-25 Sidewalk Subgrade
- 4-26 Tire Wash
- 4-27 Wattles