Services Departments Government

Enrollment/Change Forms & Beneficiary Designations

Charitable Giving Deduction Form

Domestic Partnerships

MetLife - Group Term Life

MetLife - Group Universal Life

MetLife - Hyatt Legal

MetLife - Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment

Public Employees Retirement System (PERS/OPSRP)

Supplemental Disability - Standard Insurance

Tri-Met Transit Pass Program

Voluntary Benefits

Contact us
Contact our Benefits team at 503-655-8550, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m Monday through Thursday.

Share this page

Public Services Building

Contact Us

Human Resources
2051 Kaen Road
Suite 310
Oregon City, OR 97045

Main: 503-655-8459
Benefits: 503-655-8550
Fax: 503-742-5468
TTY: 503-657-4544

7 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Employment Verifications
Fax: 503-742-5401