Clackamas County Elections
Welcome to the Clackamas County Elections Division website. We hope our site provides you with the information you are looking for. Please contact us if you are unable to find something.
The Elections Division administers and conducts all Federal, State, County, City and Special District elections in Clackamas County. The Office advises voters, candidates, political action committees, political parties, cities, special districts and others about administrative rules and statutes applicable to election laws.
The Elections Division oversees election filing, forms, and voter registration. The Office also prepares ballots and voters' pamphlets, receives and processes returned ballots and completes election result tallies.
The Elections Office is a division of the Office of the County Clerk of Clackamas County. The County Clerk is Sherry Hall.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Election Day: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Absentee Ballots
- Candidate Filing Forms & Manuals / Campaign Finance
- Congressional District Maps
- Contact Us
- Database Orders and Price List
- Dropbox Locations
- Election Links
- Election Results
- Elections Calendar
- Federal and State Elected Officials
- Find Who Represents You in the Oregon Legislature and Congress
- Local Elected Officials
- Political Signs
- Precincts and their Districts
- Previous Elections
- Registering to Vote
- Voter Registration & Information
- Voting in Oregon
- Voting is as Easy as 1-2-3