Public Health is a Division of the Health, Housing, and Human Services (H3S) Department and is responsive to the direction of the Board of County Commissioners acting as the Local Board of Health. The Public Health Division provides a range of programs & services focused on prevention, protection, and promotion of the public’s health throughout all of Clackamas County.
If you are looking for a medical appointment, please visit Clackamas Health Clinics.
Environmental Health Services
Public Health Prevention & Education Programs
- Dental Access
- Emergency Preparedness
- Healthy Eating Active Living Grants
- HIV Prevention & Education
- Public Health Nurses
- School Based Health Centers
- Tobacco Prevention & Education
- Public Health Advisory Committee
- Emergency Medical Services Council
- Reports & Data
- Contact Information
Share this page