Report Foodborne Illness or Unsafe Conditions

This form is for people who have gotten sick and believe it was related to a facility in Clackamas County, as well as for people who have witnessed unsafe conditions and want to report what they saw.

Thank you for taking time to share your concerns about a facility in Clackamas County. The county regulates restaurants, mobile trucks, pools, spas and camps. We will work together to best determine the possibility of foodborne disease or correct an unsafe condition at one of these establishments.

Be sure to provide complete information regarding your experience so we have the best information for follow-up. If you would prefer to speak with a Public Health staff member, call 503-655-8411.

If you’re sick:

  • Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer if you are not near a sink. This can help prevent the spread of germs to others.
  • Do not return to work, especially if you handle food for work, or work in childcare or healthcare. You could risk spreading illness to others at your job.

If you have a medical emergency, dial 911.

Additional Resources:

Are you reporting an incident in Clackamas County?
Are you reporting symptoms of a foodborne illness?
Did you observe unsafe food handling incident or unsanitary conditions?


Are you reporting on behalf of yourself, someone else or both?
Contact Info
Describe the symptoms. Check all that apply.

Unsafe Food Handling

Reporter's Information
Did you notify anyone in the facility of your concern?

If you are reporting a concern outside of Clackamas County, please contact the appropriate local public health authority: Oregon Local Public Health Authority Directory.



If these options don’t fit your needs, please find information on how to report other issues to Clackamas County.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.