Water Environment Services
Water Environment Services provides wastewater collection and treatment and water quality enhancement services for Clackamas County communities.
We're approaching a critical threshold with wastewater treatment capacity. We have a plan to address this capacity challenge so our region can maintain economic growth while protecting public health and the environment. Read the story.
- Press releases and public notices
- Public meeting packets and archives
- Regional Wastewater Treatment Capacity Advisory Committee Meeting – Aug. 25, 2016 (video)
- October newsletter
- Capacity factsheet
- Kellogg Facility upgrades
- Hoodland Master Planning
- North Clackamas Revitalization Area
- Capital Improvement Projects
Bids and requests for proposals
Share this page