Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Clackamas County READ MORE

Stop Service

Complete this form to stop your sewer or surface water service. When we receive the form, we'll mail you a final bill. Please note that you cannot stop service temporarily. Stop service is for home ownership changes only.

Service Address
Forwarding Address