Substance Use Treatment and Recovery

If you or someone you know needs treatment for substance use or help navigating a path to recovery, we can help.

These services are:

  • In your language
  • Appropriate to your culture
  • Designed to help understand and overcome what you’ve been through

Services include:

  • Screening and referrals for drug addiction and other needs
  • A treatment and recovery plan tailored to your needs
  • Help guiding you through the plan
  • Help when you’re in crisis
  • Support from peers who’ve lived through experiences like yours
  • Housing
  • Harm reduction
  • Help finding and landing a steady job
  • Serving you where you are, either in person or electronically

To get started

If you or someone you know is in a mental health crisis right now, please call our 24/7 Clackamas Crisis and Support Line at 503-655-8585.

Behavioral Health Resource Network

Clackamas County has many providers who receive funding to provide substance use treatment and recovery services for free as part of Measure 110. The providers work together as a network to connect people to the right support for their needs. They can provide treatment and resources to any individual who resides within Clackamas County. You can contact a provider directly by choosing the one that best fits your current needs from the list below.

4th Dimension Recovery offers peer support services to folks ages 18-35 that struggle with substance use disorder.
Phone: 503-708-5463

Bridges to Change is a peer-centered housing, behavioral health, and peer provider organization. BTC has a continuum of housing, and a variety of treatment services
Phone: 503-465-2749

Cascadia provides mental health services, addiction recovery support, primary care, wellness programs, permanent housing solutions, and affordable housing to people of all ages.
Phone: 503-674-7777

Harmony Academy is a public charter school based in Lake Oswego. Recovery is the foundation of our program and our community as we infuse recovery into our high school curriculum to better support youth in finding their way towards a healthier way of life.
Phone: 503-496-3929

At LifeStance Health, we assist individuals in leading healthier, more fulfilling lives by providing access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Our staff includes a collaborative team of board-certified psychiatrists, licensed psychologists and therapists, certified social workers, clinical nurse specialists and other mental health professionals who provide a full range of behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and new parents. We accept most insurance coverage, and all payment options can be discussed with our staff. Appointments are available in-person or remotely.
Phone: 503-659-5515

The Mental Health & Addiction Association of Oregon (MHAAO) provides peer support and recovery mentor services free of charge and open to anyone who would like our support. Support is a nonclinical support service offered by someone with the personal lived experience of having struggled with mental health or substance use /addiction issues.
Peer Support Request

At Morrison, we provide mental health and substance use recovery services for approximately 7,000 youth and families annually throughout Oregon, with most services provided in the Portland metro area. Morrison Parent Mentor Program has been provided Measure 110 funding to provide culturally specific parent mentoring services for families involved with child welfare providing peer support, system navigation, resource connection, and other supports. We are committed to bringing families together.
Phone: 971-221-5180

Since 1997, New Avenues' programs and services have impacted more than 30,000 young people as they work to overcome barriers, pursue their goals, and realize their potential. From supporting basic needs like meals and counseling to providing opportunities for education, job training, employment, and housing, we meet youth where they are and help them get where they want to go. In Clackamas County, our peer-delivered services are focused on culturally-specific recovery and prevention supports for LGBTQIA2S+ youth and young adults through our program The Living Room.
Phone: 503-224-4339

Northwest Family Services supports family stability, child well-being, and victims of crime by focusing on the social determinants of health. Provides services in greater Portland and Salem metropolitan areas. Most services are in English and Spanish.
Phone: 503-546-6377

At Outside In we offer harm reduction, peer support and substance use disorder treatment programs. Our programs are free of charge, available to all and guided by a harm reduction model, where everyone deserves respect and is a valued member of the community.
Phone: 503-535-3852

Parrott Creek offers outpatient Substance Use Disorder (SUD) and Mental Health services for youth and adults with medicaid insurance (CareOregon and Trillium). In addition, we offer rental assistance for people engaged in outpatient SUD treatment throughout Clackamas county. Parrott Creek has recovery housing for female identifying parents reuniting with their children who are in DHS custody.
Phone: 503-722-4110

xxx We are prisoners, former prisoners, and community members working together toward the transformation and success of people as they rejoin the community after prison. We have been working in Oregon prisons, primarily at Columbia River Correctional Institution (CRCI) in Portland, Oregon, since 2001.
Phone: 503-465-5490

Recovery Works NW provides medicine assisted treatment (MAT), outpatient drug & alcohol treatment, addictions specific mental health and peer services to help people get their lives back from opioid, alcohol, methamphetamine, and other addictions. All our services are guided by our judgement-free, compassion-first ethos. We are happy to accept new clients on the same or next business day for medications!
Phone: 503-906-9995

Transcending Hope is a Measure 110 stabilization low barrier housing program, 6 to 8 month stay fully funded with flex funds for participants. Participants will work with housing Navigators, House Managers, and Community Supports to reach goals and work on transition planning into housing.
Phone: 503-757-2550

At Volunteers of America Oregon, we specialize in family safety, substance use, behavioral health, and reentry from the criminal justice system. For 125 years, we have been empowering individuals, families, and communities in Oregon including the aging population, young people, men and women returning from prison, people with disabilities, domestic violence survivors, and those recovering from addictions. VOA offers a continuum of behavioral health support including Outpatient Services, Residential Treatment, Mentoring and Case Management Services for individuals seeking addiction and/or mental health treatment.
Phone: 503-235-8655

Youth Era offers peer support, including recovery/substance use-specific support, to youth ages 14-25. We've been there so we can speak from our own experience. We will listen to you, help create next steps, and honor your voice in the process. Our programs are cost-free and available by referral or simply by walking into our program.
Phone: 541-214-6643


Tri-County Resource Sheet

The Tri-County Resource Sheet includes resources for those trying to get into or maintain recovery in their mental health or substance use journey. The resources were identified by clients and staff as being useful.


Office Hours:

24/7 crisis and support line:

Toll Free: 


711 or 1-800-735-1232

Related Events
Behavioral Health
Behavioral Health