Clackamas County Coordinated Housing Access

Coordinated Housing Access (CHA) helps people in Clackamas County resolve a housing crisis.

Icon of a phone

Call 503-655-8575
Si necesitas ayuda en espanol, llama 503-655-8575
We are now able to answer calls live, daily from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m..

Computer icon

If you don't have a phone, or are unable to call, please fill out the form below. Somebody will reach out to you within 3 business days.

If you are currently experiencing domestic violence or sexual assault, you may contact the Clackamas Women's Services at 503-654-2288. There is extra security to protect the confidentiality of survivors.

Do you need help paying your rent?

We may have resources available to  help you pay rent, including back rent, if you qualify.

If your household income is less than $61,900 for a family of two, or $77,350 for a family of four, you may be eligible for assistance.

To apply, please call the Coordinated Housing Access Line 503 655-8575 or complete the online form.

During the pandemic, terminating a tenancy for non-payment required a 10 day notice. This temporary tenant protection expired in October, 2022 and the rules will revert to standard state law, which generally requires only a 72 hour notice when terminating a tenancy for non-payment.  These notices can be served as early as the 8th of the month that rent is not paid.

Learn more about how to protect you and your household if you are unable to pay your rent:

LASO - Tenant Termination Handbook LASO - Stipulated Agreements

Did you know that Resolution Services has a new Housing Mediation pilot program? Learn more about this program and fill out their intake form.

Personalized help for those experiencing a housing crisis

Clackamas County Coordinated Housing Access is the starting point for housing and support services.

Free services that may be available:

  • Emergency, transitional and permanent housing referrals 
  • Problem-solving and resources to prevent loss of housing 

Filling out this form helps us get the information we need to help you. It is not mandatory. If you prefer to talk to someone, you can also call 503-655-8575 and leave a message. 

How does Coordinated Housing Access Work?

  1. Call Coordinated Housing Access at 503-655-8575 and leave a message or fill out the online form. Due to the very high call volume, our response time is longer than normal. 
  2. Staff will call or text you as soon as possible to set up a phone screening. At times, it could take up to 3 weeks to receive a call back.
  3. During the phone screening, you will be asked some basic questions regarding your household and current housing situation. The goal of this screening is to help you problem solve, and possible get you matched with housing programs that could best meet your needs. Some of the housing programs we screen for have waitlists.
  4. Keep us updated if your contact/household information changes.
  5. You will be contacted by a program when there is an opening.

Long-term housing programs participating in CHA

  • Bridges to Housing
  • Central City Concern's Chez Ami
  • Clackamas Social Services' Aurora Shelter
  • Clackamas Women's Services
  • Clayton Mohr 
  • Dev NW
  • HOPE I
  • Housing our Families
  • Housing our Veterans
  • Housing Authority of Clackamas County's Shelter+Care
  • Immigrant & Refugee Community Organization (IRCO) Rapid Rehousing for Survivors of Domestic Violence
  • Lake Oswego Transitional Shelter Ministry
  • Northwest Housing Alternative's (NHA) HomeBase Rapid Rehousing
  • Parrot Creek HomeSafe
  • Programs that utilize Regional Long-term Rent Assistance (RLRA) vouchers
  • RentWell Rapid Rehousing
  • Supportive Services for Veteran Families Rapid Rehousing
  • Tukwila Springs
  • Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)
  • Veterans Rapid Rehousing
  • Veterans Rental Assistance Program
  • Veterans Village


2051 Kaen Road Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

Monday to Thursday
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.