Community Development strengthens and improves neighborhoods throughout Clackamas County through the use of federal grants.
RFPs and Notices
2020 – 2021 CDBG Funding APPLICATION
CDBG funding from Clackamas County Community Development Division (CDD). Each application will be reviewed by CDD staff who will contact you for additional information if needed. The application review process should be completed by February 20, 2020.
In March 2020 the Policy Advisory Board will review CDD staff recommendations on which projects and services to award grant funds for the 2020 and 2021 program years. Funding recommendations will be discussed and approved during a public meeting before the Board of County Commissioners tentatively scheduled for April 9, 2020.
This year we are using Zoom Grants - an online Application Process.
Due Date: Applications are due by December 19, 2019.
Here is the connection to the website application: https://zoomgrants.com/gprop.asp?donorid=2147&limited=2464
- You will need to fill out an applicant page to tell us about your organization.
- Based on the type of application you are submitted you will only see certain questions:
- CDBG - Public Facility: 1-6, 7,9,10,11,16,17-26
- CDBG - Public Works - 1-6, 7,10,16,17,18,19,21,23,24
- CDBG - Housing - 1-6, 7,11,12,17-26
- CDBG - Public Services - 1-6, 8,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,20,22,24,25
- Once you finish with a question just click outside of the box. It will save automatically.
- You can leave the application website by logging out and return later to finish the application. It will save all your answers. When you return you can review your previous answers and continue with the application.
- You can submit more than one project application. If you are submitting more than 1 application please indicate your priority in the project title.
Proposal 1: A Street improvements (Priority #1)
Proposal 2: City Senior Center Remodel (Priority #2)
Proposal 3: Kaen Road pedestrian improvements (Priority #3)