Voters' Pamphlets will be mailed to every household to arrive about a week before your ballot. They may also be viewed online.
Please contact our office if you receive your ballot and you have not yet received a pamphlet.
The November 8, 2022 Clackamas County Voters Pamphlet contains all information submitted to be published by deadline.
Important Dates and Information
Sep 12, 2022 - Measure Argument Deadline
Sep 23, 2022 - Military and out-of-country ballots mailed
Sep 26, 2022 - Early Ballot Request available – pick-up only
Oct 10, 2022 - Out of State ballots mailed
Oct 18, 2022 - Last day to register to vote
Oct 19, 2022 - Local ballots mailed / Drop boxes opened
Oct 25, 2022 - Public Certification Test of our vote tally system - 10:00 am / First day to begin processing ballots
Nov 3, 2022 - Last day for County Elections to mail ballots
Nov 4, 2022 - As of today, voters needing a replacement ballot must make arrangements for pickup at Clackamas County Elections Office.
Nov 8, 2022 - Election Day
Nov 29, 2022 - Last Day to resolve ballot challenges
Deadline: Oct. 18, 2022
Returning your ballot
- Drop Sites - opened 10/19 until 8 pm on Election Day
- Mail - Must be postmarked by Election Day and received at the Election office within 7 days. Postage is not required!
After measure numbers are assigned a statement may be submitted in favor or in opposition to a measure. Arguments in favor and in opposition to measures are published in the County Voters’ Pamphlet. Arguments are published, by measure, in the order that they are submitted to the County Elections Office.
How to File:
- Review/Complete: Measure Argument for Voters' Pamphlet.
- Prepare Statement. Statements are limited to 325 words, including Statements of Endorsement.
- Proof your statement. Arguments will be printed as provided. Corrections to spelling and grammar will not be made.
- Submit. An original hard copy and payment are required but the deadline.
- Fee: Cash/Check only. See fee schedule above
- Deadline: September 12, 2022 at 5:00pm
Please review the Measure Argument Instructions/fee schedule (page 2-4) for complete requirements.
|Clackamas County Commissioner, Position 2||Candidate Info||Voters' Pamphlet|
|Paul Savas||Filing Form||Candidate Statement|
|Libra Forde||Filing Form||Candidate Statement|
|Clackamas County Commissioner, Position 5|
|Ben West||Filing Form||Candidate Statement|
|Sonya Fischer||Filing Form||Candidate Statement|
|Clackamas County Clerk|
|Catherine McMullen||Filing Form||Candidate Statement|
|Sherry Hall||Filing Form||Candidate Statement|
|Clackamas County Treasurer|
|Brian T. Nava||Filing Form||Candidate Statement|
Cities/Districts will certify their list of Candidates by 9/8/2022. As they are received they will be linked below.
Please Note: Voters' Pamphlet filings can't be accepted until the District/City certifies the list of filed candidates to the Elections office.
|Jurisdiction||Voters' Pamphlet Fee||Voters' Pamphlet Deadline|
|City of Barlow||$25||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Canby||$100||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Estacada||$50||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Gladstone||$50||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Happy Valley||$100||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Johnson City||$25||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Lake Oswego||$100||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Milwaukie||$100||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Molalla||$50||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Oregon City||$100||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Portland||$25||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Rivergrove||$25||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Sandy||$50||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Tualatin||$50||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of West Linn||$100||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|City of Wilsonville||$100||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
|Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District||$25||9/12/22 - 5:00 pm|
Voters' Pamphlet Filing
Optional Candidate Statements may be filed for inclusion in the County Voters' Pamphlet. Each statement is limited to 325 words, including optional endorsements. Candidates may choose to include a headshot on a plain background.
Candidate Statement Filing 1-2-3
- Complete Forms.
- Review and Proof. Filings are printed as submitted. No grammatical/spelling corrections are made. Changes are not able to be made after the deadline.
- Deliver forms/fees (cash or check only) by the deadline.
- Clackamas County Elections, 1710 Red Soils Ct, Suite 100,Oregon City, OR 97045
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm / Friday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm