Beginning Board Order No. 2019-13
- REMOVED - Approval to Accept the Award for the Meyer Memorial Trust Rural Housing DEI Funding Opportunity: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Technical Assistance
II. CITIZEN COMMUNICATION (The Chair of the Board will call for statements from citizens regarding issues relating to County government. It is the intention that this portion of the agenda shall be limited to items of County business which are properly the object of Board consideration and may not be of a personal nature. Persons wishing to speak shall be allowed to do so after registering on the blue card provided on the table outside of the hearing room prior to the beginning of the meeting.Testimony is limited to three (3) minutes. Comments shall be respectful and courteous to all.)
III. CONSENT AGENDA (The following Items are considered to be routine, and therefore will not be allotted individual discussion time on the agenda. Many of these items have been discussed by the Board in Work Sessions. The items on the Consent Agenda will be approved in one motion unless a Board member requests, before the vote on the motion, to have an item considered at its regular place on the agenda.)
- Approval to request funds under HRSA 19-080 on or before the deadline of April 11th 2019 – Health Centers
- Approval of Subrecipient Agreement Amendment #3 with the Friends of the Canby Adult Center to provide Social Services for Clackamas County Residents – Social Services
- Approval of a Construction Contract with Gresham Roofing for the Re-roof Project at the Estacada Community Center – Community Development
- Approval of a Contract with Kittelson & Associates, Inc. for the Damascus Transportation System Plan Update - Procurement
- Approval of Previous Business Meeting Minutes – BCC
- Approval of the Deferred Compensation 457 Retirement Plan Document Changes to Include Other Acceptable Documentation
- Approval of a Service Level Agreement between Clackamas Broadband eXchange and Cascade Access LLC.
- Approval of a Commercial Lease with Milne Masonry, Inc.
- Approval of a Commercial Lease with W.E. Given Contracting, Inc.
- Approval of a Second Amendment to the Owner Participation Development Agreement with Hoodland Fire District
- Approval of a Service Connection Mortgage in the North Clackamas Service Area for Water Environment Services
- Approval of an Agreement for Release of Covenant Running with the Land
VI. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR UPDATE
VII. COMMISSIONERS COMMUNICATION