Pools and Lodging

Swimming Pools, Spa Pools and Fountains

Pools, spas, wading pools and interactive fountains associated with motels, camps, hotels, RV Parks, residential sub-divisions and condominiums with more than four residences require a Public Health license. 

An Oregon Health Authority plan review is required for new or remodeled pool, spa and fountain facilities. Please contact the Oregon Health Authority Pool & Lodging Program to submit a plan review. 

Tourist Facilities and Organizational Camps

Motels, hotels, bed and breakfasts, organizational camps and RV parks

Public Health Licensing Information

General information

Call 503-655-8384