Access to care
We provide access to quality programs and information so our residents can have good physical and mental health.
- Breastfeeding Support
- Dental Access
- Family Planning and Reproductive Health
- Flu resources
- Maternal and Child Health
- School Based Health Clinics Contract Management
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
We provide inspections, licenses, and education to facilities so they can continue to operate in a healthy and safe manner for the public.
- Child Care Facilities
- Food Handler Certification
- Health inspection results are posted for public viewing
- Pools and Lodging
- Restaurants, Mobile Food Trucks and Vending Machines
- Water Quality
Infectious disease control and prevention
We partner with the healthcare community to investigate, track, and prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- Disease Reporting
- Hepatitis A
- Rabies/animal bites
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Vector Control
Policy and data: The Center for Public Health Advancement
The Center for Public Health Advancement provides information so partners can take action to improve the health of their community. Our services include data analysis, policy & planning, research, emergency response and outreach.
- Blueprint for a Healthy Clackamas County (CHIP)
- Blueprint Community Grants (formerly HEAL grants)
- Clackamas County's Health Equity Zones
- Current Reports and Publications
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Preparedness
- Enroll in Clackamas County's Medical Reserve Corps
- Public Health Impact report: Sexually Transmitted Infections in Clackamas County
- Request for Public Health Policy or Data Consultation
Population Health Strategies
We want Clackamas County to be a healthy, safe place for everyone to live, work and play. A healthy community includes clean air and water, stable and affordable housing, access to healthy food and streets designed to prevent injury.
We provide birth and death certificate services to families and funeral homes so they can establish their identification or settle an estate.