Syringe exchange is a proven, effective way to reduce HIV and hepatitis C transmission.
These services are offered in Clackamas County:
- Safe disposal of used syringes in exchange for new syringes
- Overdose rescue kits including naloxone, a drug used to reverse opioid overdose
- Sharps containers for safe storage of used syringes
- Risk reduction counseling
- Safer sex supplies
- Referrals to medical and mental health care, shelter services, and alcohol and drug treatment.
Outside In Outreach offers these services at the following locations and times: