Assessment & Taxation
Location and Hours
Development Services Building
150 Beavercreek Road
Oregon City, OR 97045
Monday through Thursday
7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Our office is closed on Fridays
Services and Information
Property Tax Payment Drop Box
For after hours customer convenience,we have a payment drop box located to the left of the DSB entrance.
Your cancelled check is your receipt.
Our staff has a strong commitment toward providing high quality public service to the citizens of Clackamas County. We provide additional service to our regular schedule of Monday through Thursday from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM in the following ways:
- You can email your questions anytime to PropertyTaxInfo@co.clackamas.or.us and we will respond by the next business day.
- When you call our office at 503-655-8671, a staff member answers your call (instead of an automated attendant), and routes you to the appropriate person that can help with your questions. During busy times you may be asked to leave a message in voice mail, if this happens, we will call you back the same day.
- If you call after hours and leave a voice mail, we will return your call the next business day.
- We move additional staff such as cashiers, clerical support and appraisers during busy tax times to the front counters in order to provide you with a quick and efficient visit to our office.
- Our staff provides Town Hall Meetings in various communities throughout the County after mailing tax statements where citizens can come to ask questions and learn about the property tax system.
Assessment & Taxation links:
Similar topics: taxes