- Camping Season is from May 1 through September 30; Barton East is open through October 31.
- $21/night non hook-up campsite (Metzler #28-37, #71-75; Barton #101-107 only); first vehicle is included.
- $26/night partial hook-up campsites (water/electric); first vehicle included.
- There is an $8 non-refundable transaction fee per site when reservations are made in advance.
- $5 per night for each extra vehicle.
- Firewood is $10 per box; $6 per half box
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days and up to one year in advance, but should be made as early as possible to ensure availability. Unreserved sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Payments on reservations with 1-9 sites are due in full at the time of booking the reservation - whether online or over the phone. Reservations for groups (10+ campsites) require a deposit payment of first night’s camping plus transaction fees with the remaining balance due no later than one month prior to arrival.
- No refunds granted if reservations are canceled less than two weeks in advance. The Parks Division maintains the right to administratively cancel a reservation without notice if payment is not received by due date [CCORD 6.06.14.01].
- Most campsites can accommodate two tents or one RV plus one tent, with a maximum of eight people per site. The first vehicle is included in your camping fee, additional vehicles are $5 each per night, payable at the campground. A maximum of two vehicles are permitted per campsite. Additional vehicles must be parked in designated overflow parking.
- Campers may not stay more than 10 days within a 14-day period, and no more than 20 days total during the season (May 1-September 30).
- For your protection, park entrance gates are locked from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. daily. Be sure to plan your activities around this. Resident park personnel or attendants will open gates during closed hours ONLY in cases of bona fide emergencies.
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 1:00 p.m.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited except by permit in reserved campsites and picnic areas (a reservation acts as a permit).
- All campgrounds (Barton, Feyrer and Metzler) have hot showers. Free to registered campers; a $5 fee is charged to non-campers
Note: Minimum two night stay is required over weekends for groups of 10+ sites between July 1st and Labor Day weekend.
Share this page