|Barton Park East: May 1– Nov. 30 / West: May 1– Sept. 30|
|Feyrer Park May 1–Sept. 30|
|Metzler Park May 1–Sept. 30|
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days and up to one year in advance
- Group reservations (10+ campsites) require a deposit payment of first night's camping plus transaction fees
- $8 non-refundable transaction fee per site for reservations
- No refund if reservations are canceled less than two weeks in advance of arrival date
- First vehicle is included with camping rate
- $5 per night for each extra vehicle
- A maximum of two vehicles are permitted per campsite. Additional vehicles must be parked in designated overflow parking.
- Firewood is $10 per box; $6 per half box
Length of stay
- Campers may not stay more than 10 days within a 14-day period and no more than 20 days total during the season (May 1–Sept. 30)
- Minimum 2-night stay is required over weekends for groups of 10+ sites between July 1st and Labor Day weekend
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
Check-out time: 1 p.m.
- For your protection, park entrance gates are locked from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. daily. Be sure to plan your activities around this. Resident park personnel or attendants will open gates during closed hours ONLY in cases of emergencies.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited except by permit in reserved campsites and picnic areas (a reservation acts as a permit).
- Campgrounds have hot showers: free for registered campers; $5 for non-campers
Share this page