If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, the Clackamas County Support and Crisis Line is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 503-655-8585.
At Clackamas Health Centers, we offer a range of programs and services for children, youth, and adults who are experiencing mental health or addictions problems through our integrated health centers, as well as two mental health and addictions centers located in Oregon City and Sandy.
Si está teniendo una emergencia de salud mental, llame a nuestra línea de crisis al 503-655-8585.
Services and Appointments
The following services are available at our outpatient Mental Health and Addictions Centers:
- Focused Individual Psychotherapy
- Parent/Family Support and Education
- Group Therapy and Skill Building
- Individual Skills Training
- Medication Evaluation and Management
- Care Coordination (to assist individuals and families in accessing community resources)
- Crisis Intervention (address immediate emergent mental health needs)
- Consultation (to families, schools, medical providers, law enforcement, and other community agencies)
- Peer Services
For an initial appointment and information concerning mental health or addiction treatment services at any of our health center locations, call: 503-655-8401. For hearing impaired, please use Oregon Relay at 1-800-735-1232.
Please have the name of your medical insurer, if any, your policy number, and your group number available when you call.
Trained, professional staff will assess your request for service. Every effort will be made to match your problem with a particular staff expertise and program availability, as well as geographical location and other relevant considerations.29371
- Oregon Health Plan and Medicare are accepted for both mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- Commercial insurance is accepted for youth substance abuse treatment only.
- Commercial insurance benefit plans should always be investigated before deciding on the place of service. Many plans will only pay the maximum benefit for services received from a preferred provider. Many health insurance plans also require pre-authorization for services.
- Please have the name and ID number of your insurer when you call for an appointment and please bring all insurance cards and your household income data on your first visit.
- Mental health and substance abuse treatment services are also available for those without insurance. Please call the Clackamas Behavioral Health Division at 503-742-5335 to inquire about eligibility for our uninsured funding program.
- Fees are calculated using the household income and the size of the family as determined by the annual federal poverty guidelines.
- Visa, MasterCard, debit cards, personal checks, and cash are accepted.
- Clackamas Health Centers offers care on a sliding fee scale to eligible uninsured and unde-rinsured people. No one is refused care due to an inability to pay.
Oregon Health Plan pays for mental health services for children, youth, families and adults. Get more information about your benefits and the services available to you in the Member Handbook. Find a provider for yourself or a family member. Visit Health Share of Oregon to see a list of providers that is covered by your plan.29371
Services may vary based on location.
110 Beavercreek Road Suite 100 Oregon City, OR 97045
Se habla español
8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Staffed during school hours by a full-time Certified Nurse Practitioner in partnership with the school districts. Behavioral Health services are also available on a regular basis.