Main Content

We maintain surveys and road records, approve new land division plats and protect Public Land Corners.

Our team can help you with land survey and property questions. Our goal is to provide excellent service. Please let us know how we're doing and how we can improve by taking this brief survey.

What We Do

We are responsible for:

  • maintaining the original Government Land Corners beginning in early 1850s  by the Federal Government
  • maintaining a library of property survey records for Clackamas County
  • reviewing all surveys for compliance with Oregon Survey filing law
  • reviewing and approving plats of all land divisions and property line adjustments in Clackamas County

Who is the current county surveyor?

Ray Griffin is the current surveyor.  Here is a history of those who have held the office.

Do you survey private property?

We do not survey privately-owned property. Please see the following resources for information about hiring a land surveyor.

Forms By Plat Type

Here are lists of all of the relevant downloads for different types of plats.


150 Beavercreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

Monday to Thursday 
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.