Building Codes Division
150 Beavercreek Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045
Lobby: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday
Inspections: Monday through Friday
Building Codes Public Service Representative
Building Codes Permits Tech.
For questions please email: Building Public Service
Inspection Request Line
Notice to the public:
Effective immediately –
The Engineering Division will now perform the inspection of ALL the driveway aprons and frontage sidewalks, including those within subdivisions that were previously inspected by the Building Services Division. Please call 503-742-4700 to schedule the inspections for this portion of your project.
The fee for this inspection service is $166. You can receive the permit for this work at the Engineering counter on the third floor of the Development Services Building in Suite 325.
The Building Services Division will continue to inspect the flatwork portion of the driveway from the back of the sidewalk to the garage/house. Please call 503-742-4720 to schedule the inspections for this portion of your project.
- Building Codes Division Forms
- Building Codes Division Permit Policies
- Building Permit Process for Residential One- and Two-Family Dwellings and Accessory Structures
- Building Permit Responsibility by Jurisdiction
- Building/Mechanical Information
- Code Books/Codes In Effect
- Code Enforcement Division
- Code Enforcement FAQ
- Electrical Permits
- Manufactured Dwellings
- Permit Activity Reports
- Plumbing Permits
- Procedures for Submittal of Applications for Prefabricated Structures
- Residential Inspections
- School Excise Tax Information