In 1977 the Clackamas County Board of Commissioners created the Clackamas County Development Agency (CCDA) as the urban renewal authority for Clackamas County. The Development Agency is:
- Committed to carrying out plans developed specifically for each urban renewal area to:
- Increase jobs
- Improve economic vitality
- Improve opportunities and capabilities by removing influences that inhibit development or redevelopment
- Dedicated to fulfilling commitments to the community:
- Develop plans that best meet the needs of each area's residents, businesses and agencies.
- Ensure funds are spent efficiently and effectively for the benefit of each urban renewal area.
- Work closely with and considers the ideas, needs and wants of residents, businesses, workers and other agencies in and near each urban renewal area.
- Consistently working with citizens, businesses and agencies to support the growth of livable, sustainable, economically viable communities.
The Clackamas County Development Agency administers four urban renewal areas.
- Clackamas Town Center Area
- Clackamas Industrial Area
- Government Camp
- North Clackamas Revitalization Area
Share this page