Animal Adoption and Education Center
13141 SE Highway 212
Clackamas, OR 97015 map
Adoption Viewing Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Administrative Offices: Monday - Saturday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Changes to County Code on Animals approved July 31, 2014, by Board of County Commissioners.
All changes except those related to continuous annoyance (barking dogs) are effective Oct. 29, 2014. Changes related to barking dogs are effective Jan. 5, 2015.
See the current issue of Dog Notes newsletter.
Barking dogs a problem? Check out these helpful links!
- How to Get Dogs to Stop Barking in 9 Steps (with pictures)
- How to Stop Unwanted Barking
- Excessive Barking
SUPPORT THE WORK OF DOG SERVICES -- DONATE HERE!
Clackamas County Dog Services
We provide shelter, medical care and support to Clackamas County dogs in need and a wide variety of related services to the community, including:
- Licensing dogs
- Adoptions of amazing dogs
- Lost and found dogs
- Ongoing support to adopters
- Dog safety & bite prevention presentations
- Humane and responsible pet ownership education
- Sick, injured and emergency dog rescue
- Protective custody for pets
- Dog bite investigations
- Quarantine of dogs that have bitten and are not rabies vaccinated
- Removal of vicious or feral dogs
- Pick up of dead dogs
- Inspection of dog kennels
- Serving notices of infraction and citation
Communities We Serve
We provide all dog-related services (including licensing, sheltering and complaint service response) for the following areas of Clackamas County:
- Oregon City
- All of unincorporated Clackamas County
We provide dog licensing and sheltering for the cities of:
CCDS provides dog sheltering services for the cities of:
Clackamas County Dog Services is a founding partner of the Animal Shelter Alliance of Portland
Dog Services links:
Similar topics: pets