See the current issue of Dog Notes newsletter.
Barking dogs a problem? Check out these helpful links!
- New Program to Address Complaints about Barking Dogs effective Jan. 8, 2015
- Is Barking a Problem?
- How to Get Dogs to Stop Barking in 9 Steps
- How to Stop Unwanted Barking
- Barking (ASPCA)
SUPPORT THE WORK OF DOG SERVICES -- DONATE HERE!
Clackamas County Dog Services
We provide shelter, medical care and support to Clackamas County dogs in need and a wide variety of related services to the community, including:
- Licensing dogs
- Adoptions of amazing dogs
- Lost and found dogs
- Ongoing support to adopters
- Dog safety & bite prevention presentations
- Humane and responsible pet ownership education
- Sick, injured and emergency dog rescue
- Protective custody for pets
- Dog bite investigations
- Quarantine of dogs that have bitten and are not rabies vaccinated
- Removal of vicious or feral dogs
- Pick up of dead dogs
- Inspection of dog kennels
- Serving notices of infraction and citation
Communities We Serve
We provide all dog-related services (including licensing, sheltering and complaint service response) for the following areas of Clackamas County:
- Oregon City
- All of unincorporated Clackamas County
We provide dog licensing and sheltering for the cities of:
CCDS provides dog sheltering services for the cities of:
Clackamas County Dog Services is a founding partner of the Animal Shelter Alliance of Portland
Share this page