Here's what's going on:
- Look at The Road Ahead and learn about the challenges in funding road maintenance in Clackamas County
- Canby Ferry Centennial Celebration, 2-3 p.m., Wednesday, September 17, at the Ferry landing in Canby.
- Lolo Pass Road Access Alternatives Study: Lolo Pass Road has been severely damaged in the past, and likely will be damaged again, by flooding and channel migration of the Sandy River. Clackamas County is working with the Federal Highway Administration to identify and evaluate possible alternatives to the current road alignment to maintain access to Zig Zag Village and the Mt. Hood National Forest.
- Clackamas County Transportation Safety Action Plan
- Transportation System Plan
- Road and Bridge Construction Projects
- Road and Bridge Maintenance Projects
- Regional Flexible Funds, 2016-18 --After going through a public input process in summer 2013, the C4 Metro Cities Subcommittee recommended the following projects for regional funding, as described in a September 5, 2013 letter from Commissioner Paul Savas.
- Regional Economic Opportunity Fund: Sunrise System: Industrial Area Freight Access and Multi-modal Project ($8,267,000)
- Green Economy Freight Initiatives: Clackamas County Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Plan, Phase 2B ($1,230,000)
- Active Transportation:
- Clackamas Regional Center Working Group
- Clackamas Traffic Cams: Check traffic conditions at 15 locations around the County
Department of Transportation and Development Location and Hours
The mission of the Department of Transportation and Development is to assist citizens and businesses in creating vibrant, sustainable communities through innovative, responsive public service.
Development Services Building
150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City, OR 97045
Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.,
Friday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
2nd and 3rd floor lobby hours:
Monday through Friday, 8 am to 3 pm
- Building Codes
- Code Enforcement
- Development Agency
- Dog Services
- Planning and Zoning
- County Surveyor
- Transportation Engineering
- Transportation Maintenance
- Building Codes Division Fee Schedule
- County Surveyor Fee Schedule
- DTD Commercial Fee Estimate Worksheet
- DTD Residential Fee Estimate Worksheet
- Engineering Division Fees
- Planning & Zoning Division Fee Schedule
- Transportation and Parks System Development Charges
Share this page