Transportation and Development
DTD is responsible for a broad range of county services involving land use planning and permitting, building permits, county code enforcement, garbage and recycling/sustainability, road and bridge construction and maintenance, surveying, plat approvals, public land corner restoration, urban renewal and dog services.
- Be Street Smart: Learn about your roads and what's needed to keep them safe and sound.
- Metro is seeking input through May 5 on how people live, work and get around the region today and what changes they would like for the future.
Here's what else is going on:
- Transportation System Plan: The Board of County Commissioners approved ZDO-246 on December 11, 2013. The final ordinance was approved by the Board in January 30, 2014.
- Clackamas County Transportation Safety Action Plan
- Road and Bridge Construction Projects
- Road and Bridge Maintenance Projects
- Regional Flexible Funds, 2016-18 --After going through a public input process in summer 2013, the C4 Metro Cities Subcommittee recommended the following projects for regional funding, as described in a September 5, 2013 letter from Commissioner Paul Savas.
- Regional Economic Opportunity Fund: Sunrise System: Industrial Area Freight Access and Multi-modal Project ($8,267,000)
- Green Economy Freight Initiatives: Clackamas County Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) Plan, Phase 2B ($1,230,000)
- Active Transportation:
- Clackamas Regional Center Working Group
- Clackamas Traffic Cams: Check traffic conditions at 15 locations around the County
Department of Transportation and Development Location and Hours
Development Services Building
150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City, OR 97045
Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.,
Friday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
2nd and 3rd floor lobby hours:
Monday through Friday, 8 am to 3 pm
- Building Codes
- Code Enforcement
- Development Agency
- Dog Services
- Planning and Zoning
- County Surveyor
- Transportation Engineering
- Transportation Maintenance
- Building Codes Division Fee Schedule
- County Surveyor Fee Schedule
- DTD Commercial Fee Estimate Worksheet
- DTD Residential Fee Estimate Worksheet
- Engineering Division Fees
- Planning Fee Schedule
- Transportation and Parks System Development Charges