Transportation and Development
DTD is responsible for a broad range of county services involving land use planning and permitting, building permits, county code enforcement, garbage and recycling/sustainability, road and bridge construction and maintenance, surveying, plat approvals, public land corner restoration, urban renewal and dog services.
Location and Hours
Development Services Building
150 Beavercreek Road
Oregon City, OR 97045
Lobby hours: Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 4 pm
Our offices are closed on Fridays.
Learn and share your ideas about transportation system improvements needed in unincorporated Clackamas County over the next 20 years.
Check traffic conditions at 15 locations around the County on Clackamas Traffic Cams!
- Building Codes
- Code Enforcement
- Development Agency
- Dog Services
- Planning and Zoning
- County Surveyor
- Transportation Engineering
- Transportation Maintenance
- County Surveyor Fee Schedule
- DTD Commercial Fee Estimate Worksheet
- DTD Residential Fee Estimate Worksheet
- Engineering Division Fees
- Planning Fee Schedule
- Transportation and Parks System Development Charges