Business License Information

Unincorporated Clackamas County does not have a business license requirement or fee.

Other County Permit Requirements

Clackamas County Assessment & Taxation 503-655-8671
Planning, Zoning and Home Occupation 503-742-4500
Clackamas County Building Codes 503-742-4739
Food- or restaurant-related inquiries 503-655-8384

State of Oregon Registration

Secretary of the State Corporations Division
Public Services Building
255 Capitol Street NE, Suite 151
Salem, OR 97301

Phone: 503-986-2200 

Cities Within Clackamas County Have Their Own Business License Requirement Or Fee

Canby 503-266-4021
Estacada 503-630-8286
Gladstone 503-656-5225
Happy Valley 503-783-3800
Lake Oswego 503-635-0279
Milwaukie 503-786-7555
Molalla 503-829-6855
Oregon City 503-657-0891
Sandy 503-668-0880
West Linn 503-656-4261
Wilsonville 503-570-1586


150 Beavercreek Road Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

Monday to Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.