East Loop Tent: May 1 – Sept. 30 / Oct. 1 - 31* by reservation only
East Loop RV: May 1 – Oct. 31 / Nov. 1 - 15* self-contained RVs only
West Loop: May 1 – Sept. 30
*2022 The East Loop will close on Oct 1 for paving. The West Loop will remain open by reservation only: Oct 1-31 for tents & RVs and Nov 1-15 for self-contained RVs only.
May 1–Sept. 30
May 1–Sept. 30
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days and up to one year in advance
- Group reservations (10+ campsites) will need to call the Parks Reservation line at 503-742-4414. A deposit of the first night's fees plus transaction fees is due at the time of booking with the balance due one month later.
- $11 non-refundable transaction fee per site for reservations
- Cancelling a campsite or bunkhouse reservation
- First vehicle is included with camping rate
- $8 per night for each extra vehicle
- A maximum of two vehicles are permitted per campsite. Additional vehicles must be parked in designated overflow parking.
- Firewood is $6 per bundle
Length of stay
- Campers may not stay more than 14 days within an 18-day period and no more than 28 days total during the season
- Minimum 2-night stay is required over weekends for groups of 10+ sites between July 1st and Labor Day weekend
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
Check-out time: 1 p.m.
- Tents only in primitive tent sites. Two tents or one RV and one tent per partial hook-up campsite. Recreational Vehicles (RVs) only in Barton East Loop sites #60-98. Selected campsites are approved for additional tents at $8 per tent/per night.
- For your protection, park entrance gates are locked from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. daily. Be sure to plan your activities around this. Resident park personnel or attendants will open gates during closed hours ONLY in cases of emergencies.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited except by permit in reserved campsites and picnic areas (a reservation acts as a permit).
- Campgrounds have hot showers: free for registered campers