Due to a digital anomaly, a payment to Clackamas County Parks may show up as Clackamas County Jail on your bank statement. We apologize for the confusion. Please call the Parks Admin Office at 503-742-4414 to verify the charge before disputing any charges. Thank you!
County Park Fire Restrictions in Effect
ODF Level 2 Restrictions effecting County Parks:
- Camp fires in designated in metal fire rings and fire pits only
- Firewood must be contained within the metal fire ring and fire pit
- Flame height limited to 12 inches for all fires in a metal ring and fire pit
- No unattended camp fires allowed
Lane Closures near Feyrer Park May 21 – Aug. 4
Clackamas County will resurface approximately 7.4 miles in the Molalla area starting Monday, May 21. The work area includes:
- Feyrer Park Road, from Mathias Road to Wright Road
- Mathias Road, from Claim Road to Feyrer Park Road
- Molalla Avenue, from 7th Street to Wilhoit Road
- Ona Way, from Highway 211 to dead end
Madrone Wall Park seasonal closure
Madrone Wall Park is closed from Feb 1 - July 15 to protect nesting Peregrine falcons that inhabit the rock wall. Peregrine falcons are federally protected under the Migratory Bird Treaty Act. Please respect the "No Trespassing" signs and do not access Madrone Wall Park during the closure.
Feyrer Park / Wagon Wheel Molalla River access closing
Boat access to the Molalla River from Feyrer Park and Wagon Wheel is closed beginning May 1 for the season.
Bridge closed at Wilhoit Springs
The footbridge crossing Rock Creek on the south/southwest area of Wilhoit Springs Park is closed due to unsafe conditions.