|Eagle Fern Park May 1–Sept. 30|
|Barton Park East: May 1– Nov. 15 / West: May 1– Sept. 30|
|Feyrer Park May 1–Sept. 30|
|Metzler Park May 1–Sept. 30|
Availability and reservations
- The picnic season runs from May 1 through Sept. 30 at all parks.
- Reservations must be made a minimum of 3 days and up to one year in advance
- Unreserved sites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parks with reservable picnic areas have a variety of softball, volleyball and horseshoe facilities. Reservations can be made for the softball and volleyball areas at no extra charge.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited except by permit.
- Rental fees are due at the time of booking the reservation.
- $8 non-refundable transaction fee per site
- A $50 refundable security deposit is required with each picnic area reserved (payable at the park on the day of the reservation).
- Cancelling a picnic area reservation
|vehicles towing Oregon registered boats||$2|
|6-month day use pass||$25|
|1-year pass with Oregon registered boat||$20|
|2-year pass with Oregon registered boat||$35|
|Off season (Oct.–April) rentals||25% off|
- Parking fees are not included with picnic rentals
- An Activity Permit is required for each requested item (such as amplified sound or a bouncy house); the fee is $20 for each item requested. Proof of insurance is required for items brought in by a third party vendor.
- Sports equipment is available for rent at each park. Rental fee is $10 with a $20 deposit.