Parking passes

As of July 1, 2023, no tax funds are used to support County Parks. The fees charged for park use are crucial to maintain and grow your parks for the benefit of the public and the environment.

Types of Passes


  • Passenger vehicle, 1 year: $55
  • Passenger vehicle, 2 years: $90
  • Commercial vehicle, 1 year: $135


  • Passenger vehicle at limited service* parks: $4/day
  • Passenger vehicle at full service parks: $8/day
  • Vehicle towing an Oregon-registered watercraft: $2/day
  • Commercial vehicle: $27/day

*Limited service parks: Ed Latourette Access, Feldheimer Access, Knights Bridge Access, Wagon Wheel Park, Wilhoit Springs Park

Special Access Pass

We honor the Special Access Pass for Disabled Veterans issued by Oregon State Parks for day-use parking fee and overnight camping. The Special Access Pass is available to disabled veterans and active military on leave.


  • Free parking at all Clackamas County Parks that charge a day parking fee.
  • Free camping in an RV or tent campsite for up to 10 nights in a calendar month, maximum of 28 days per season, regardless of the location. Stays longer than 10 nights at a park will pay the standard rate for the additional nights. The maximum length of stay at one time is 14 nights.
    • The veteran with a service connected disability or military on leave must be the primary occupant of the site to qualify for the discount.
    • The site fee is waived 100%.
    • The transaction fee of $11 per site still applies.
    • The first vehicle is included; additional vehicles pay the required $8.

Other valid proof (for disabled veterans without the Oregon State Parks ID card and active military on leave) may include:

  • A Disabled Veteran's license plate issued by the Oregon DMV
  • Any VA photo identification card bearing the words "service connected disability"
  • Any letter issued by the VA stating eligibility for any of the above programs or bearing the words "service connected disability"
  • Leave papers issued to active duty personnel by the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard or National Guard

How to Purchase Passes

Daily passenger vehicle passes

  • Purchase at the park with cash or credit card
  • Purchase on cell phone using pay-by-text – follow instructions on sign at the park

Annual passenger vehicle passes

  • Purchase online
  • Purchase over the phone by calling 503-742-4414
  • Purchase in person at our administrative office on the 2nd floor of the Development Services Building, 150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City (Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
  • For Metzler, Eagle Fern, Feyrer and Barton parks, purchase at the park during the summer months when a park ranger is available

Commercial vehicle passes

Vendors using County Parks (such as kayak rental groups, fishing guides, shuttles, etc.)

  • Purchase at the park with cash or credit card
  • Purchase over the phone by calling 503-742-4414
Related News
Water Environment Services, Transportation and Development, Parks, North Clackamas Parks and Recreation