We honor the Special Access Pass for Disabled Veterans issued by Oregon State Parks for day-use parking fee and overnight camping. The Special Access Pass is available to disabled veterans and active military on leave.
- Free parking at all Clackamas County Parks that charge a day parking fee.
- Free camping in an RV or tent campsite for up to 10 nights in a calendar month, maximum of 28 days per season, regardless of the location. Stays longer than 10 nights at a park will pay the standard rate for the additional nights. The maximum length of stay at one time is 14 nights.
- The veteran with a service connected disability or military on leave must be the primary occupant of the site to qualify for the discount.
- The site fee is waived 100%.
- The transaction fee of $11 per site still applies.
- The first vehicle is included; additional vehicles pay the required $8.
Other valid proof (for disabled veterans without the Oregon State Parks ID card and active military on leave) may include:
- a Disabled Veteran's license plate issued by the Oregon DMV
- any VA photo identification card bearing the words "service connected disability"
- any letter issued by the VA stating eligibility for any of the above programs or bearing the words "service connected disability"
- Leave papers issued to active duty personnel by the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard or National Guard