Clackamas County Surveyor
Partnering with the Past to Help Protect the Future
For information regarding Surveys, Plats, Partitions and Public Land Corners, please call 503-742-4475 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
150 Beavercreek Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045 map
Office Hours: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday - Thursday
(Lobby open until 5:30 p.m.)
If you would like to discuss a project, please make an appointment with Carl Clinton, Terry Martinson or Wayne Olson by calling 503-742-4492.
Surveys and Plats
- Plat Notary Information
- A Guide to Selecting an Oregon Land Surveyor
- Records of Survey
- Property Line Adjustment
- Subdivision Plats
- Condominium Plats
- Plat Naming
- Partition Plats
- Confirming Declarant Names
- Property Line Adjustment or Replat? Evaluation
Fees and Standards
- Fee Schedule
- Standards for Polyester Film Plats
- Tri-County Drafting Standards
- Clackamas County Geodetic Control Standards
- To provide exceptional customer service
- To operate a quality records library and research facility of surveys, plats and roads for the public and consultants
- To perform the review of surveys in a professional, accurate and timely manner
- To perform the review of subdivisions, partitions and condominiums in a professional, accurate and timely manner while serving the development community and protecting the property rights of the citizens of Clackamas County
- To preserve and maintain the Public Land Survey System Corners (section corners and quarter section corners) and donation land corners (DLC) originally placed by the Federal Government. These corners form the basis of the land identification system used in deeds and boundary control for all property.
- To provide a courteous and professional staff to carry out our mission.